‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 12

I actually got some sleep last night. Or... early this morning, if you want to call it that. Whatever! Who cares? The important thing is... I'M NOT PREGNANT!!! This is such a relief.

I went downstairs and glided into the kitchen with that happiest look on my face. "Good morning mother!" I said walking up beside her while she was making eggs and bacon.

She turned to me and gave me a weird look. "Someone woke up in a good mood, huh?" She laughed when I blushed and my smile got bigger.

"Yeah. I just think today is going to be a really good day." Hell yeah today is going to be a good day! When I tell Joe I'm not pregnant, he'll be happy. I mean, we won't have to worry about telling our parents that we're not virgins anymore. AND we won't have to worry about taking care of a child. PERFECT!

I grabbed my plate of eggs and bacon and took a seat at the kitchen table. I scarfed down my food really quickly. I wanted to hurry up and get to the Jonas' to tell Joe the good news. And Nick, so this way he can get over his little scene from yesterday.

"Honey, honey, slow down. You're going to give yourself a stomach ache." My mom sat next to me with her plate and gave me a worried look.

"Sorry. Just in a little hurry. Thanks for the breakfast!" I put my plate in the sink and kissed my mom good-bye. I ran out the door, completely oblivious to the fact that I still had my pajamas on. But who cares? I'M NOT PREGNANT!!

I ran up the Jonas' steps and banged on the door repeatedly until Kevin opened the door. "Alyssa, why the hell are you banging on the door this early in the morning. Joe is still sleeping, just so you know."

Kevin had his glasses on and I could smell toast. He was obviously making breakfast. He also had his pajamas on. "And why are you in your pajamas?" He asked, looking at me oddly. People seem to keep doing that today.

"Hey! I wouldn't be talking if I were you. Anyways, can I come in? I have to tell Joe something." He stepped to the side to let me in, then closed the door behind me.

"I told you though, he's sleeping." I was half way up the stairs when he told me this. I stopped and turned around towards him.

"This is important." Then I quickly scrambled up the steps. I barged into Joe's room and jumped on his bed. He jumped up and looked around frantically saying, "What? What happened?" Then his eyes landed on me and he became worried. "Is everything okay?"

I smiled at him and sat up in his bed. It was then did I notice he was only in his boxers. God, he's so sexy...

I brought my eyes up from his boxers and looked at hid face. "Everything is fine! Everything is perfectly perfect!" I shone my teeth at him and he gave me an odd look.

God, what is up with people and them giving me odd looks as if I have three heads?!

"So, you're telling me you scared the shit out of me and woke me up, just to tell me that northing's wrong?"

"Yup."

He sighed. "God Alyssa, what the hell? Seriously, I thought something bad happened."

"I'm sorry. I just thought you would want me to tell you what I just found out early this morning." I said it slowly, making sure he comprehended every word.

His eyes widened. "Oh God, did you just found out what I think you found out?"

"No, no, no! I found out that I'm not preggo!" I threw my hands up in the air for extra emphasis. He let out this HUGE breath that would make you think that he was holding his breath for five years. I guess he's a bit relieved, don't you think?

"Thank God." He took my face in his hands and kissed me passionately. I smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my hands around his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry people. I just realized from the last chapter that you technically can't find out if you're pregnant or not until like, a month after you've had sex, or something like that. My bad. Made a mistake. So just please go along with it, because it would make a drastic change in the story if I have her wait longer to take a test. Again, very sorry.

Well, this chapter was just a filler. Kind of a stupid one, I know. But I wanted to get to the part where Joe found out that she's not pregnant. So, here you go! Hope you guys enjoyed it!
Thanks for reading!

:)