‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 15

We all entered the Jonas home laughing our butts off, except for Joe. Who knew he could actually be THAT funny? I mean, he's hilarious... at times... but at that ice skating rink, he had the whole croud worked up!

"Joe... oh my God... that was so hilarious!" I said in between breaths. Kevin, Nick, and I stumbled into the living room, then we collapsed on the floor.

"No, it wasn't. How would you like it if you had about 50 people laughing at you?" Oh, whatever. Big baby. He needs to get over it. It wasn't that bad. It was just really funny.

"Joe get over it. You'll live." Nick said.

After about 10 minutes, we finally calmed down and turned on the TV. I crawled over to Joe and snuggled next to him on the recliner. He still had a scowl on his face. "Hey Joe. Don't be mad, please. We didn't mean to make you upset." I put my hands around his neck, but he just sat there, staring at the screen.

"Mm." He mumbled. I kissed his cheek, trying to get something out of him. Seriously, he needs to lighten up. It was just a joke!

Okay, maybe falling flat on your face in the middle of 50 people isn't that fun. But this is Joe we're talking about! He never gets embarrassed! He's always the one to tell you to make the best out of any situation!

"Joe please talk to me. I really am sorry. I love you." I pouted my lip at him.

After a few seconds, he turned to me. Slowly a smile crept up his lips. I smiled back.

"There we go! Be happy!" He cautiously wrapped his arms around my waist. He let them hang loosely.

"It's just... I know I'm not the kind of person to get upset easily. But, I looked like a total fool." He looked down at my shoes, since I was sitting bridal style over his body. And I guess he couldn't really see his own feet.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "And since when do you care what people think of you? If anything, you're the first one to run out in the middle of traffic and scream at the top of your lungs 'I'M A LOSER!' Why does something this little matter?"

He returned his gaze back to me. Apparently, Nick and Kevin were in their own little world. Either that, or they were doing a pretty good job covering up the fact that they were eavesdropping on our conversation.

"Because that would be intentional. I would expect and want people to laugh at me if I did that. Especially you. I hate making myself look like a fool in front of you. I want to have a good impression because... well because... I love you. I just want to impress you." He looked me deep in the eye when he said that.

IS HE CRAZY?!

"Joe, you don't have to go to extent to impress me. You don't have to do anything. Just the way you are makes me love you. And who cares if you look like a fool? Have you seen me with coffee?" We both laughed at that one.

It was true. Coffee and I are definitely not a good mix. I'm hyper enough as it is.

"Yeah... I don't know. I just love you, so it's my first instinct to look cool in front of you." He tightened his grip on me and pecked my lips.

Once he pulled away, I brought his face back to mine. I wasn't finished. As I deepened the kiss, I felt him smirk on my lips.

"Hey, want to take this somewhere else?" He smirked at me as a big goofy grin spread across my face.

"Of course."

He picked me up, obviously bridal style, and started towards the stairs. "Hey guys, we're going to go lay down." Before he could let them respond, he went up the stairs.

"Don't do anything you'll regret without a condom!" Kevin yelled up the stairs.

Suddenly Nick's voice came out of no where. "Dude! Frankie!"

Oh shit. Joe and I looked at each other before cracking up. Kevin forgot Frankie was in the same room. Wow... Talk about being a role model brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Another chapter!
Like I said, the next chapter will take place a year later. Sorry about the dramatic change, but in order for the story to work out, it has to happen.
Comment please!

:)