‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 18

I flushed the toilet and went over to the sink. I just threw up. Again.

This was the third time that I have puked. Seriously, what's going on? Maybe I just caught a bug or something.

I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. Everyone was in my living room, waiting for me to leave. I was taking a long time, because of the whole puking thing, and I was supposed to leave half an hour ago. Now we'll have to FLY in order to get to the airport in time.

"Alyssa, are you okay honey?" My mother asked me. "Yeah, you look pale." Mrs. Jonas also came over and they started examining my face.

"I'm fine. Seriously."

Once they were finally done examining me(Which took a long time, if you may ask.), I went over to everyone and gave them a big hug. Rachel did the same.

"Don't leave me here with these two. They'll go crazy without you guys and I'll have to deal with it." Kevin whispered into my ear as we were hugging. I laughed and pulled away.

"Don't worry, Kevin. I'm sure Joe and Nick will call me and Rachel all the time. So they'll probably be in their bedrooms a lot." I still had my arms wrapped around Kevin's body, and same with him. I saw Joe become impatient, shifting his weight back and forth of each foot.

"True. But I share a room with Joe.."

I inhaled. "Well then, good luck!" I said and broke away from his grasp. Then I went over to Joe.

"Finally." He said when I got to him. He pulled me into a tight hug and I soon found I could no longer breath.

"Joe... too... tight... can't... breath..." I dramatically started pretending to choke. Joe broke away and gave me a look.

"Drama queen." He snorted and shook his head. He knew I hated it when he called me that.

"I am NOT a drama queen!" I stated. He shook his head again and rolled his eyes.

"Hey, what were doing up there for so long?" Joe asked, getting serious.

"I wasn't feeling too good. I'm still not, but I'm sure it's just a bug or something." His eyes grew wide and his mouth fell open.

"Alyssa, what if you're pregnant?" He said this so low, I could hardly hear him.

"Joe, stop worrying. I'm not pregnant. I'm positive." He sighed and gave me a sad look.

"Can I just have a kiss good-bye?" I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back, slowly but passionately. Suddenly all these emotions swept over me. I just realized that I won't be seeing Joe for a few months. And it's not like I should be used to it because of tour, they usually bring me on tour with them. This was going to be very hard.

Joe broke away and leaned his forehead against mine. "I'm going to miss you so much, Alyssa. You just don't even know."

I started crying. I looked up into Joe's eyes and saw that they had water in them also. He wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"You know I love you?" He said in a soft voice.

"I love you, too." My voice cracked, but it was still a beautiful moment, nonetheless.

"Alyssa, come on. We have to go. We're going to be late." Rachel spoke to us. My mom was driving us to the airport. No Joe, no Nick. Just her.

Joe finally let me go, but not before hugging me tight one last time. I let him give me a bone crushing hug. I was going to miss him a lot.

I went over to Rachel and we walked out the door. All our bags were already in the trunk. We had a whole bunch of other stuff like furniture and other things. But they were getting shipped there so we wouldn't have to worry about carrying everything on the plane with us.

When we started driving down he street, I saw the boys, including Frankie, run outside and wave to us once more. Rachel and I waved from the back window. We kept waving until they were nothing but little black figures. Then, they disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw... how sad... :(
I guess you all know what coming after this. If you don't, then you'll just have to find out!
Actually, it really won't come until a few chapters later. But there will be some pretty obvious hints along the way!!!
Thanks for reading!!

:)