‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 24

Kevin led me up the stairs to his room, then closed the door behind him. Oh my God... I'm alone with Kevin! My insides are freaking. There's a freaking atomic bomb going off in my stomach!

I sat down on his bed while he grabbed his guitar off of its stand. Then he came over and sat down next to me. He was strumming a few chords before he started singing.

"You and me, we like the same kind of music
That's why we, make a good you and me
We got style, baby we know how to use it
That's why we, make a good you and me

You know what I'm going to say before my mouth even makes a sound
And that's why we make a good you and me

You and me, we couldn't stand being normal
That's why we, make a good you and me
We both laugh, at the most random situations
That's the key, baby don't you agree?

You know what I'm going to say before my mouth even makes a sound
And that's why we make a good you and me
I know from the sound of your breathing exactly what you are feeling
This is why we make a good you and me
Make a good you and me
Make a good you and me
You and me

Ah ah ah
You and me, all we need is each other
That's why we, make a good you and me

You know what I'm going to say before my mouth even makes a sound
And that's why we make a good you and me
I know from the sound of your breathing exactly what you are feeling
This is why we make a good you and me
Make a good you and me
Make a good you and me
You and me"

He stopped, set his guitar on the floor, and looked at me right in the eye. I felt myself go numb. Could he really think this way about another girl? Wait, what if it's not even another girl? What if it is me and I'm freaking out for nothing? Ugh, love sucks.

"Did you like it?" He looked kind of worried, as if it was his intention to make me happy with writing that song. I nodded my head quickly.

"Yeah. It was amazing. So... who'd it about?" I asked in a playful flirt tone. I really didn't want to know which slut he wrote that song for, unless it was for me of course. But I didn't want to draw any attention on the fact that I'm in love with him. So I played friendly.

"You." He was still looking me in the eye when he said that.

Oh... my... God!!!

He wrote that song about me! ME!

I stared at him for a while, trying to comprehend what he just told me. He waved his hand in front of my face. "Kristen? You there?" Finally he shook his head and mumbled something I couldn't hear. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"What?"

"Listen, I'm sorry for brining that up to you. It's just... I've been holding it in for a long time. And my brothers told me I needed to get it out. So, I wrote you a song. I was going to tell you later, but since you came now, I thought it would be good time. But I guess not. Please don't be mad at me."

I gave him a funny look before answering. "Kevin, I don't think you're weird at all. In fact, that was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. And... I feel the exact same way."

His eyes widened and a smile crept up the side of his mouth. "Really?"

"Yes." I smiled back at him. Before I knew it, our faces were inching closer and closer. One his hot breath hit my face, World War Three took affect in m stomach. Then...

...his soft lips brushed up against mine and we shared our first kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahaha. Sorry about that big space. I just wanted to add extra effect on the whole scene.
Um... so yeah... here's your chapter! Oh, and I got so many wonderful comments from you guys asking for this chapter!! I was so happy and it made me enjoy writing this chapter even more! If you guys have any ideas, feel free to tell me. Because I have no idea what to write next.
Also, this song is called You and Me by The Plain White T's.

Comments!! Banners!!

:)