‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 5

It was pretty dark in his room, since he didn't put the light on. But I knew my way around. I had been here a million times before.

Hey, don't go getting a sick mind now! I wasn't in here for THAT. Just hanging out, that's all.

Joe led me over to his bed and gently climbed on me. I have a feeling we aren't going to do much talking... if you know what I mean. He he.

I was expecting him to kiss my lips, but he went straight for my neck. I was about to weave my hands through his hair, when he pulled away. He just looked down at me for a few seconds.

He had both of his arms on either side of me, to hold himself up. He shifted all his weight to his right arm and held up his left hand in front of my face.

I looked at it strangely. "What the hell, do you want a high five?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"No. Do you see my ring?" He got serious.

"Yeah."

"Do you know what it means?"

Why the hell is he asking me all these questions? Does he think I'm stupid or something? Because this isn't funny. I know what his purity ring resembles!

"Yeah." I dragged out the last syllable, to let him know that that was a really stupid question.

He took the ring off with his teeth, then put it back in is left hand.

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore." He chucked the ring somewhere behind him, and it hit something. Then he started kissing me roughly.

Well that was a really stupid way to let me know that he wanted to have sex with me. I mean, seriously. He could have just taken the ring off after we were done.

Pretty soon I found myself in my underwear and Joe without a shirt. I was on top of him.

I think Mr. Boner is coming back into style.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. I was at my dad's house for the weekend and couldn't update. I'm really sorry.
Anyways, here's what you've all been waiting for!!

:)