12 Bullets to the Head: Heading Home for a Last Time

Title: 12 Bullets To The Head: Heading Home For A Last Time
Rating: PG-PG-13
Band: 12 Bullets To The Head (I came up with it, so DO NOT STEAL)
Member POV: Aiden Ryan Lyra
Possible Member POV: Aiden, Ryan, Brenden and Levi
Time Period: 2005-2010(maybe)
Pairings:Aiden/Avalon; Aiden/Sam Lyken; Ryan/Brenden
Summery: WARNING-THE FOLLOWING DOES CONTAIN SOME MILD SPOILERS, SO IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THIS, THEN DON'T AND DON'T BE COMPLAINING ABOUT ME GIVING THE STORY AWAY.
Aiden Ryan Lyra, a sixteen year old high school drop out, is the lead singer and lyrisist for a punk/rock/scremo ban, 12 Bullets To The Head. The band's sudden rise to fame after the release of their second album, Heading Home For A Last Time, his him hard. He gets sick of the media twisting every thing he says, seeing pictures of himself everywhere, and having so much pressure and responsibiblity placed on him so soon.
Aiden is leibing in guilt and regret as he remembers watching the death of his parents. No matter where he turns, there is something that reminds him of the life he never had because of 9/11.
After months of bottling up his emotions, he explods; going against his morals and turning to drugs and anti-depressants to solve his problems. Eventually, they can't even make the pain go away and he begins to think of a way out: suicide.
With the help of his bandmates, he becomes clean and all of those thoughts go away, for the time being.
During a break in the tour, Aiden meets up with his long time/distance girlfriend. Their relationship becomes stronger. But when he leaves for a tour, she turns to drugs to surpress her sadness and guilt of him leaving her after a fight, and the fact that she cheated on him one night at a party and became pregnant. She OD's and dies without Aiden knowing about a baby or even the death of her till a while into the tour.

ENJOY! And I didn't give away the whole plot, just a bit of it.