We Don't Always See The Bright Side And I Lied When I Said I was Fine

A Suprise In The Bathroom

“what is it?” Mikey asked.
Frank remained silent. What was he meant to say now. He looked Mikey up and down.
“Talk to me…” Mikey said “what is the matter?”
Before Frank new properly what he was doing, he pushed himself up against Mikey and kissed him. For a second, Mikey didn’t react, obviously surprised, but then he pushed Frank away. “Are you drunk?” he asked.
“No. I’ve only had the one can,” Frank looked at the floor. What he’d done was a mistake. “Sorry… I shouldn’t have done that,”
“Why did you do it?”
“Because, Mikey, I like you…” Frank admitted. “You’re that guy!”
Mikey looked quite taken aback. “I don’t know what you mean…”
“I mean that I like you Mikey! What is there not to get?” Frank shouted.
“You didn’t the other day though, did you?”
“I’ve been thinking though. And I’ve realised that I do…” Frank stepped closer to Mikey. “You’re the reason why I turned Jasmine down”
“You’d rather have me than her?”
Frank nodded his head. Mikey smiled and pushed his lips against Franks.
“hey! Who’s in there! I need to piss!” an unfamiliar voice shouted as the bathroom door knob rattled.
“Sorry… I’ll be out in a second” Mikey called. “Frank… hide in the bath. I think it’ll look odd if we come out of the bath room together. Frank agreed and pulled the shower curtain around himself.
“You’ve been ages.” Frank heard the girl say.
“Sorry…”
Frank heard the girl enter the room. What if she found him. Would she think he was perving on her? Through the gap in the curtain, he could make out her long black hair swishing about as she set about applying some eyeliner.
“Is it all clear?” Frank heard a male voice and the door opened.
It was Gerard.
“Yeah…” the girl said and Frank heard the lock click shut.
There was silence for a few minutes. Frank dreaded to think what they were doing.
“Are you sure about this, Claire?” Gerard finally said.
There was a pause.
“yeah, I’m ready” she said.
Maybe Frank should reveal himself before this went any further. He didn’t want to sit through people doing that! But if he did, they’d know he’d been in here with Mikey. Or if they didn’t work that out, they’d accuse him of being a perv of some kind.
He closed his eyes tight as to try to block out any mental images. He heard the girl, Claire giggle as Gerard did something- he didn’t know what to her.
Frank wanted it to stop so badly. Someone please interrupt them.
He could hear Gerard moaning a little and hated to think why.
“hey is anyone in here?” he heard a voice call out. It sounded like one of the twins.
“yeah!” Frank heard the two scramble around “It’s me… I’ll be out in a second” Gerard called.
A few minutes later, the door unlocked and Frank heard whoever it was at the door laugh “Woo! Looks like I interrupted someone getting lucky!”