I Do Not Fall For Boys

“Sure you nearly died but hey, I’ll just let it sl

BAM’S POV
“MOM!” I called as I walked into the house.
“Bam honey?” came her voice, “Bam, honey what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in school?”
“Yeah totally but Ville um...cut his arm and he er...has a fear of doctors and stuff so he didn’t wanna go to the nurse” I lied
“Ville honey, show me”
I rolled my eyes, she called everyone honey.
“Ville?” I turned around to him.
He bit his bottom lip. I walked over to him and smiled. His green eyes locked on mine.
“Ville, you ok?” I asked.
He stared and put out his hand.
What the hell? What does he expect me to do? Then it hit me, oh god is this guy for real. I rolled my eyes and took his hand.
“Now show me the damage” Ape said sweetly, “and Bam if this is your fault you’re going to-” she stopped mid-sentence. Her jaw fell as she saw the blood smeared everywhere.
“Oh honey, how’d you manage this” she asked, shock clearly evident in her voice.
“Uh...,” I tried to think, “he cut it on...a bit of pipe, at school”
“A pipe?” she asked, clearly not believing me.
“Uh, yep...that’s what he told me” I replied quickly.
She raised an eyebrow.
“Well, he’s from Finland mom, maybe he just got his translation stuffed up or something” I thought swiftly, impressed with my answer.

VILLE’S POV
“There you go, honey. Now you be more careful in the future, ok” Ape said as she finished wrapping the bandage around my arm.
“Mom, he’s not stupid. You don’t need to talk slowly like he’s a complete idiot” Bam told her.
“Well, he doesn’t speak much English does he?”
“Uh, mom he can speak English just fine”
“Well he hasn’t said a word since he’s been here”
“He’s just shy, give the guy a break”
I could hear them from the kitchen. It was slightly embarrassing as I sat at their dining table awkwardly.
They came back out from the kitchen, Bam rolled his eyes and made a face at his mom.
“Brandon” I saw him shudder at the mention of his name.
“Yeah mom” he sighed
“Well, it’d be pointless to go back to school now so you and Ville can just stay here, if that’s ok with Ville’s parents” she said
“Yeah mom” he replied in the exact same tone.
“Bam, there’s still time for me to drive you back to school if you like” she replied
“Nah, I think we’re good” he said flatly
“You coming Ville?” he asked walking up the stairs
I nodded and followed him.
We sat on the ground and he stared at me, as if I was a puzzle and he trying to figure me out.
“So,”
“What?”
“Wanna explain that saga?”
“What saga?”
He rolled his eyes, “The blood everywhere”
“Uh...like you said, I guess I cut my arm on a pipe”
“Like hell, Finland”
“I don’t wanna talk about it”
“Well I do”
“I don’t and it’s my problem so drop it”
“Sure you nearly died but hey, I’ll just let it slide”
“What do you want me to say?”
“The truth”
“The truth?”
“Yeah, generally friends do that”
Friend? Did he say friend? He was probably just saying it in that context or something. No-one would actually wanna be friends with me. Me, the mentally unstable faggot.
“Ville?”
“Huh?”
“I think al that blood loss made you light headed”