I Do Not Fall For Boys

I am Bam Magera, school badass, I don’t fall for

BAM’S POV
Crap, that kids odd. I thought as Ville crouched next to me, probally still in fear my brother was coming back to rape him. I smirked to myself.
“Bam?”
“Yeah?”
“What’d your mom wanna talk to you about?”
About if you’re suicidal, anorexic and queer, I thought recounting my conversation with my mom.
“Uh, nothing much” I replied
“Ok, if you say so” he snuggled into my hoodie.
What do I do? Move, no that’s rude so I just leaned against the wall
I sat like that for at least an hour then the door creaked open.
“Bam honey,” it was my mom, “Did-” she stopped her sentence as she saw Ville asleep on me.
Her eyes traveled to my face and searched it for an answer. I shrugged at Ville’s frail frame leaning on me.

VILLE’S POV
I lay there for a while longer after waking up. But I kept my eyes closed, I didn’t want him to know I’d woken.
“Dinner” I heard Ape’s voice.
Dammit, I was so comfortable too. I felt Bam shuffle so I closed my eyes tighter. He prodded my gently.
“Ville” he whispered. I refused to move, I just wanted to stay there.
“Oy, Finland” he hissed, poking me in the side. He wasn’t gonna give up, damn kid.
I’m a surprisingly great actor so I yawned and drowsily opened my eyes then acted all embarrassed when I “realized” I’d fallen asleep.
After dinner I was really feeling like a cigarette, “Bam, I’m just gonna go have a smoke”
“I’ll come” Bam said, to my surprise.

BAM’S POV
“Wanna go for a walk?” Ville asked suddenly
“Sure” I replied, I was bored as hell so I figured it was something to do.
We walked down the cement pavement, not really in any direction and ended up at the skate park. Ironic right?
“This is where you feel at peace, no?” Ville’s voice came, sounding odd and distant.
“I guess” I replied, unsure of what else to say.
He slipped another cigarette in his mouth and lit it before sitting on the edge of the bowl.
I sat down next to him dangling my feet back and forwards in the bowl.
“I know your mom thinks I’m weird” he just said out of nowhere
I looked around, pretending not to have heard him
“I know everyone thinks I’m weird” he continued.
“I know you’re probably sitting here now wondering why you’re sitting here”
“Oh really?” I asked in an interested tone
“But there’s something else...”
“What do you mean?”
“Otherwise you would of left. Left like everyone else does”
“Ville, I hate to break it to you but you’re not making sense. Maybe you need to re-study your English” I joked
“Oh, no I am making sense. I’m making perfect sense” came his somewhat isolated reply.
“Ok then, if you say so” I stared pretending to be watching the night sky he blew out more smoke, slowly as if in a seductive manner. He’s not trying to be seductive you imbecile, I thought wanting to slap myself, he’s just having a smoke. I am Bam Margera, school badass, I don’t fall for guys...no matter how charming.