I'll take your love.

It takes two.

I buckled my seat belt as Jordan started the car. It felt like the first day of school all over again. Except this time Oli would not be there to welcome, I would be surprised if he was actually at school. I slammed the car door and walked straight inside. I got all kinds of looks and I heard people whispering. I felt like I knew what they were talking about and I felt angered that Oli would tell everyone. Sam and Kayla were waiting at my locker talking to themselves silently.

"How?" Sam asked.

"How what?" I asked unlocking my locker.

"How does the whole school know?" Sam asked with concern.

I slammed my locker shut and looked at them. "They know?"

"Yeah."

I looked up at the ceiling trying not to cry. I looked past Kayla's shoulder to see Oli standing against the locker smiling and talking to some Slut. "Who?" I asked knowing perfectly well it was Oli. I knew he probably told everyone he stopped talking to me because I was pregnant by some other guy, luckily I had the adoption papers with his signature right on the line. I didn't give my friends the chance to answer, I pushed past them walked over to Oli and his skank.

"Why?" I asked walking over to him.

"I thought I told you I didn't want to see you again?" Oli said bending down getting in my face. "I loved you! Then you go screw some other guy and get pregnant by him!" Oli yelled trying to get emotional.

"It's your fucking baby Oli, Don't play dumb!" I yelled back.

"Uh, It's not his skank!" The girl said getting in my face.

"Really? Like you fucking know me bitch? I may be pregnant but I will kick your ass!" I yelled, we were nose to nose. "Look at these." I said shoving the papers into her chest.

She grabbed them and looked at the line I pointed at. She looked at me and then at Oli. She slapped him on his face and turned to me. "I would like to apologize, Good luck with this sick bastard." She stomped off to the middle of the hallway adoption papers still in hand. I was going to stop her since I needed them this afternoon but she turned and stood on a step. "Listen everyone." She said loudly and everyone got quiet. "Oliver Scott Sykes is a fucking Liar! The baby is his, and If I were you I'd stay away. He needs to get his shit together and help his Baby Momma." She walked back over and handed me my papers. I watched her in shock, I then turned to Oli.

Everyone was staring at him in complete shock. "Bye, Oliver, Just to let you know." I said tears forming in my eyes. "I did love you." I turned to run and Jordan was right there to pull me into a hug. "Please take me home." I begged crying into my older brother's chest. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and walked me out to the car. I put my face against the glass feeling my world crash around me. When Jordan got to the house he had to make me get out of the car, I felt paralyzed. I lay in my room all day. My mom took my papers back to the doctor without me. People called all night but I wouldn't talk, I wanted alone time.

"It's here." Jordan said leaning against my door.

"What?"

"Oliver." He walked away.

I didn't get up to go downstairs but I didn't need to. As soon as Jordan left Oli came through my door. I couldn't tell you what the look on his face meant. "Listen." He said sitting on the side of my bed. "I don't want you around meh, anymore. What you did today was bullshit, None of the bloody girls will talk to meh."

I looked up at him with hatred in my eyes. "I didn't do a fucking thing to you Oliver." I yelled. "You did this to me, I'm the one who's life is fucked up because of you."

"It takes two last time I checked." He snapped.

"Yeah Yeah." I nodded. "But I'm the only one who has the Balls to deal with this situation."

"Oh What the hell can I do?" He asked.

"Well your ass could have been supportive." I yelled louder. "Instead you go tell the whole school I'm a whore."

"I didn't want people to know you were pregnant by me. Do you know what that could have done to my reputation?"

"Ha Yours?" I laughed. "Your life Is perfectly fine. I'm the one who's life is changing."

"Whatever. Bye." He said leaving my room.

I wanted to throw my laptop at him and just knock him out. There was still apart of me that longed for him though. I pushed that part in the back of my mind. The new me hated Oli and everything about him. I slammed my door and crawled back into bed. I was too upset to want to eat or see anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not sure when I'll get to update again.
So leave meh comments.