I'll take your love.

Haven't you heard?

I took a shower and put on one of the new outfits we had bought tonight. It actually was cute for maternity clothes. Everyone knew I was pregnant now so I was shocked that Max had even agreed to go out with me. Unless there was some odd way that he didn't know about Oli and me. I ran the brush through my hair and touched up my make up.

"Bailey, A Max is here for you." My mother called from downstairs.

"Coming." I yelled back and grabbed my purse.

I skipped down the stairs feeling happy for once. I smiled when I reached the bottom step and seen Max waiting by the door for me. He looked just as adorable than ever. I gave my mom a quick peck on the cheek and walked over to Max.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah."

Max wanted to take me out to eat at a fancy restaurant but I told him one in the mall would be more comfortable for me. We had pizza and talked about how much we both had changed since middle school. Max was hilarious, he has me laughing from the moment I got into his car.

"Max?" I asked as we walked around the mall.

"Yeah?"

"Haven't you heard? I mean I should have asked you this before I let you buy me dinner but I'm not sure how you ask someone this."

"What?" He stopped and looked at me.

"Haven't you heard that I'm having a baby?"

"Oh, Yeah I heard it. So it's true?"

I nodded.

"So? Who cares?"

"You should."

"Well I don't, But I do have a question."

"What?"

"Is Oliver Sykes really the father?" He looked at me.

"Yeah." We started walking again. "Unfortunately." I added.

We walked in and out of some stores just browsing. Max took me home at nine and asked if he could pick me up for school tomorrow. I said yes and walked into the house. Mom was sitting on the couch flipping through the T.V. When she seen me walk through the door she turned it off and stood up.

"Who was that?"

"Max, Mom. He took me out."

"Your pregnant." She said.

"I think I knew that already." I said sarcastically.

"Well does he know that?"

"Yes mom." I said louder. "But he doesn't care. That's what kind of guy he is."

"As long as he knows. I don't want you messing up his life as well."

"Oh Thanks mom. You real fucking grand."

I went up to my room not wanting to talk to anyone. I just wanted to go to sleep that way I could go to school. Yeah I was actually glad to go to school tomorrow. Maybe because Max made me happy, and being in this house was not something I could do anymore. I didn't care how many people whispered behind my back. I just wanted to get pass all of this. Lost in thought I feel asleep.

I was in a really good mood when I woke up. I was humming while I got myself ready for school. I picked my broken phone up off the floor and took it downstairs. Mom seen it but didn't ask any questions she instead said she would go get a replacement today. I knew she felt bad for what she said last night. I nodded to her and went back up to my room to get my book bag. Max was waiting in the driveway when I opened the front door.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Morning." I said back with a smile.

"So did you have fun with me last night."

"Yea, I actually felt like a teenager again." I looked at Max. "Thanks for that."

"Your welcome."

"Now you do know people are probably going to talk about you know too?" I asked hoping that wouldn't scare him away.

"Yeah, But I really don't care what people think."

I laughed at how lucky I was. I mean I had a great guy who didn't care that I was pregnant by someone else. Or the fact that the whole school would be talking about him after today. All he cared about was trying to make me happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I got 158 readers and 37 subscribers.
Thanks everyone who reads and takes the time to comment,
=)