I'll take your love.

I'm Pregnant.

Getting ready the next morning was the easy part, Going to school was the hard part. I started sweating as soon as I got into the car and I was beyond nervous. When my brother parked his car in the School parking lot he had to practically pull me out of the car. He didn't ask any questions though, He just assumed I was nervous. When I walked into the School I seen Sam and Kayla waiting for me in our usual place. I felt somewhat relieved when I hadn't seen him.

"I've missed you so much." Kayla said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Yeah, Me to." I hugged back while looking around.

"Who are you looking for?" Sam asked.

"Um, Nobody." I said leaning against the lockers. I was not ready to explain myself to them yet.

"So How was it?" Kayla asked excited.

"How was what?"

"The party Sam and I missed. Did you talk to Ashley?"

I felt sick as she mentioned the night but wore a smile."Uh, Could we maybe talk about that at lunch?"

"Sure." Sam said looking at me weird.

The bell then rang and I headed for my first class, Which was Algebra 2. When I walked through the door, I wanted to turn around and run Ten miles the other way. I took a deep breath and looked the other way as I walked pass Oliver. I took the seat in the back and hopped Nobody would sit next to me. I seen Oliver get up and start in this direction. I rolled my eyes when I noticed he was sitting down in the empty seat next to me.

"Hey." He looked at me somewhat confused."You."

I picked up on the fact that he forgot my name."It's Bailey." I snapped.

"Ha I know I was just messing with you." He smiled."do you actually think I would forget that night."

"I guess not." I forced a smile.

"Yeah, Maybe we should do it again sometime."

I was lost on what to say but Mr.King came in and told everyone to be quiet. I was relieved that he had saved me. Oliver didn't bother me for the rest of the class, he sat and payed attention which surprised me. He barely passed Geometry. The class was over before I knew it and I practically ran out to get away. I went to World History which was next, thankful that I didn't have that class with Oliver. It went by just as fast and so did third. As I went to lunch things didn't get to much better. He stopped me before I got to Sam and Kayla and asked if I wanted to eat at his table. I of course turned him down.

"What was that about?"Kayla asked taking a bite of a potato.

"Nothing." I sat down real quick.

"So what were you going to tell us?" Sam said.

"Well, Um guys, At the party I lost it." I said hoping they knew what I was talking about.

"Oh My God!" Sam screamed and the whole lunch room looked at us including Oliver.

"Oliver Sykes?" Kayla whispered.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"Wait, How was it?" Sam asked.

"Alright, I guess." I shrugged and continued to eat."If I could take it back, I would."

"Why what happened?" Kayla got into the conversation.

"I'm pregnant."

They sat there and looked at me, I wanted to just get up and leave. I knew they would react this way, Now I was just waiting for them to tell me there done being my friend and to get up and leave. They looked at each other and I looked over my shoulder to see Ashley smile and wave. She wouldn't want anything to do with for much longer either. Especially with my being pregnant by her "Love".
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter I'll be putting up until Friday or Saturday,
if your reading let me know.