I'll take your love.

It never Happened

I was just about to get up and leave when I decided to stay to see what my friends had to say. They shouldn't leave me just because I got pregnant, They were supposed to be there for me through thick and thin. I crossed my arms and shot them a look telling them I was ready for whatever they had to say.

"Oliver Sykes is the dad?" Kayla asked making a face.

I just nodded once not satisfied about that fact either.

"So you're positive that you are?" Sam asked.

I nodded once again."Well the test thing was positive. I'm just really scared."

"Does he know?"

"Hell no." I said quickly.

"Well fake a smile because here he come." Kayla said turning her attention to Sam.

I turned to see that Oliver was in fact walking this way with a smile on his face. I turned back around and waited for him to get over here. I heard him sit down beside me and turned to face him.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I said back not sure what to talk about.

"I want to talk to your friend alone girls."

Sam and Kayla shot him a look and got up."That was rude." I said looking at him.

"Well, I was wondering if I could take you out this weekend."

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Great. I'll pick you up and we will go back to my place." He said scooting closer to me.

"No, Not again Oliver." I protested knowing what he had on his mind.

"Call me Oli." He said putting his face right in front of mine."And why not?"

I felt dizzy with "Oli" this close to me. I was finding it difficult to breath as well."Um." Was all I got out before Oli pressed his lips to mine. I felt half the lunchroom watching but I didn't pull away. I was enjoying this way to much. Maybe being one of Oli's many girls wouldn't be so bad. Oli finally stopped and when he did I turned to see Ashley glaring at me. I shot her a smile and turned back to him.

"What about now?" Oli asked still stuck on the subject.

I leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear."No."

"Damn girl. Alright I'll take you out to a movie or something."

"Now that I will agree on." I said happily.

"Then we'll go to my place." Oli half way begged.

"Alright." I gave in to his pout face."But only if the date goes good." I said standing up and leaving.

I felt Oli's and half the lunchroom look at me as I walked away. I was confident about this and Oli seemed like a good enough guy. Sam and Kayla were waiting for me in the bathroom. As soon as I stepped in they pulled me into the largest stall. Both stared at me with there arms crossed.

"What?" I asked.

"What? Your going to ask us What?" Sam snapped.

"Whoa, Calm down."

"Just tell us what Oliver wanted." Kayla said taking my arm.

"Nothing." I smiled."Oli just asked me to go to a Movie with him this weekend."

"She said Yes." Sam said throwing her arms in the air.

"As a matter of fact I did."

"Did you tell him?" Kayla demanded.

"No! Are you stupid." I half yelled.

"No you are."Sam said walking out. I could tell she was pissed.

"What Sam means is the moment Oliver finds out you'll never see him again."

"He doesn't have to know." I said opening the door."Nobody does, This whole thing never happened."

After my argument with Sam and Kayla it was time to go to my Fourth class. I sat in the back so I could think about some stuff. It wasn't until I seen Oli come into the room that I became happy. When he seen me he came and took the seat next to me. He still had that grin on his face. He was just so adorable.

"I can't wait for Friday." He said.

"It's only two days away." Was the last thing I got to say to him. The teacher came in and we had to stop talking. Oli however kept sending me cute little notes that had me smiling the whole time. At the end of the class Oli walked me to my locker. Sam and Kayla weren't there so I assumed they were still mad at me. Before Oli left he leaned in to give me another kiss and I let him. When we pulled apart I seen Kayla standing there with her arms crossed.

"Bye." Oli said before walking away.

I put my head against my locker and smiled."Oh hell no." Kayla said."Wipe the smile off you face girl. He's playing you."

"Maybe I like being played." I snapped before leaving.