I'll take your love.

What's up with you?

So Matt's place was a mess, I mean literally it was a mess. I spent hours cleaning every room in the house. When I finished it was late and I decided to just let Julian stay over at Carol and Ian's. It felt weird staying in the house by myself. I really had never been alone at night before and I had to admit my ass was scared. I lay on the couch waiting for Oli to Call and wishing I had went and got Julian. I was almost asleep when my phone started ringing.

"Thank god." I said answering my phone.

"Well Hi to you to." Oli laughed nervously.

"Sorry, It's just really weird staying at here alone."

"Oh, Yeah being Alone at night sucks." He laughed again.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing." He snapped. "I'm just tired, I just want to come home."

"Yeah I want you to come home too." I smiled.

"Next show is Close to Home so I'll see you soon."

"Good, but you sound tired so I'm going to let you go to bed. I love you Oli."

"Yeah, um, I love you to."

He hung up before I could say another word. He sounded really tired and it must have been from all the shows. I yawned and looked at the clock. It was Twelve and I needed some sleep. I pulled the cover from the couch and walked over to make sure the door was locked. It was to freaky to sleep in the bedroom so I slept on the couch.

Oliver's POV

"Damn it!" I yelled before punching the wall.

How could I have been so stupid? I never thought I would do that again and that I was done being that guy. It was getting late and I needed to call Bailey before I fell I asleep. I walked on to the bus and everyone was already sleeping. Sitting on the couch I started going through my phone looking for Bailey's number, I couldn't remember it no matter how many times I called.

"Thank god." She answered.

"Well Hi to you to." I laughed.

"Sorry, It's just really weird staying at here alone."

"Oh, Yeah being Alone at night sucks." I said looking around.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing." I snapped. "I'm just tired, I just want to come home."

"Yeah I want you to come home too."

"Next show is Close to Home so I'll see you soon."

"Good, but you sound tired so I'm going to let you go to bed. I love you Oli."

"Yeah, um, I love you to."

I pushed the end button on my cell and looked at the picture. I really did miss Julian, I was afraid he wouldn't even know who I was because If this was a success I would be gone almost all the time. I sighed confused as to what I was going to do.

"Where have you been man?" Curtis asked walking into the front of the bus.

"Out being stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"Want to talk about it?"

"I don't know, You could relate to it but I think our views on it are currently different." I laughed. "And If Bailey found out she would kill me and then watch me twenty four seven."

"Ah." Curtis smiled. "I think I know what your talking about."

I laughed knowing he was thinking the complete opposite of what I was actually talking about. That was okay though, I didn't want any of them to know anyway. They would probably just tell Bailey and then I would get cussed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the last chapter like sucked ass because I wrote it in a hurry.
So I thought I would write another chapter this weekend. Not much in it but it leaves you thinking..lol
&& yeah I realize it's short.

thanks to everyone who is reading and commenting. C=