I'll take your love.

I screwed up.

I woke up feeling like shit. Hell I was shit, Bailey totally trusted me and I cheated on her. Yes, I, Oliver Scott Sykes, cheated on the woman I loved. I didn't mean to it just happened and I did feel bad about it, so didn't that make it okay? I got up from the small bunk and stretched. We were headed towards home and I would see Bailey in a few weeks. I couldn't tell her what happened though. She would leave my ass and I loved her way too much.

"Morning." Matt smiled.

"I screwed up." I grunted sitting back down.

"What are you talking about?" He asked sitting beside me.

I froze, Matt and Bailey were good friends. Maybe I shouldn't tell him. "I cheated on Bailey last night."

"You did what?" He yelled.

"I didn't mean to man, I swear. I love her so much, I don't know it just felt right."

"I don't know if I can keep this from her." He said and then got up and left me there.

I got up and started changing. I had to make sure he wouldn't tell Bailey. Didn't he know that I wanted things between Bailey and I to stay the way they were right now. I didn't want her to leave me and take my son with her. Besides It was just on stupid mistake I regretted and would never do again.

Normal POV

I stretched myself out since I had been in a ball on a small couch all night. I had to admit that I got a good nights sleep even if the couch was small. I needed to wake up and go get Julian and get ready for Oliver to come home. I knew it would be a few weeks but I could still hope. I shook off the feeling from last night. Oliver was acting so weird and I kept telling myself that he was just tired. I got up and got dressed and pulled my hair into a ponytail then grabbed my keys and headed out the door. Carol was awake with Julian when I got to their house and I was glad to get him back.

"Where are you headed?" Carol asked as I packed Julian's things.

"Probably back to Matt's. Oli and I are buying a house as soon as he gets back."

"That's good." She smiled. "Glad to see him taking responsibility."

"Yeah, I'm just worried about him." I shrugged.

"Why?"

"Well when I talked to him last night he seemed really paranoid, but I think he was just really tired."

"Oliver." She shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing dear don't worry."

I nodded and buckled Julian into his car seat and went back out to the car. How could she say Oliver's name like that and not expect me to worry? I mean if he was doing something bad I would like to know. I wasn't sure what it could have been but I was going to find out. Now I had to go to Moms and finished getting all my stuff. I still didn't feel like talking to her but I had no choice. My anger turned to happiness when I pulled into the driveway and seen Jordan's car. I grabbed Julian and walked as fast as I could into the house.

"Jordan?" I yelled once inside.

"Hey baby Sis." He smiled walking out into the living room.

"Jordan I have missed you." I smiled hugging him as best as I could.

"Can I hold him?"

"Yeah!" I said handing him Julian. "Where's bitch at?" I asked looking around for mom.

"Upstairs, sorry she gave you such short notice." He frowned. "You got a place to stay?"

"Yeah Matt's letting me stay at his house."

"Matt?"

"My new Brother." I stuck my tongue out. "One that's always there for me."

"Hey I had to leave."

"It's okay." I laughed.

"Still love me?"

"Yeah."

"How's Oliver?"

"Good, I think. He acted weird last night on the phone." I shrugged.

"If he hurts you I'll kill him."

"It's not like that Jordan. Oli would never cheat on me." I looked at the ground. "Do you think he cheated on me?"

"I don't know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think.
thanks for reading. =]

Sounds: Your Love is a Lie - Simple Plan && Down in hollywood - bloody rose.
their both amazing songs =]