I'll take your love.

Get out.

"Hey Baby." I recognized Oli's voice as he wrapped his arms around me.

I flipped the light beside the bed on and looked at the clock. "Four in the fucking morning?" I jerked away from him. "Where have you been?"

"With Curtis." He giggled.

"Are you high?" I yelled.

"Shh." He laughed again.

"Get out." I shook my head.

"What?" He looked up at me. "It's my fucking house. You get out."

"I will."

I ran over to the dresser and started getting some of my clothes. Then I went into the bathroom and got a few more of my things. I stopped and looked at Oli who was still laughing. I rolled my eyes before leaving the bedroom to go get Julian. I wasn't about to leave him here with Oli.

"What are you doing?" I cocked his head to the right and looked at me.

"Leaving." I picked up Julian and his diaper bag.

"Not with my son."

"He's mine to." I whispered trying not to wake him up. "Who is more responsible at the moment? Me or some crack head?"

I shoved pass Oli and he stumbled a bit but didn't fall. I didn't look back, I kept going . Oli was right behind me. I knew I should have put Julian in a car seat before I pulled out of the driveway but I didn't have time. I wanted Oli out of my sight right now and if I had taken the time to buckle him up Oli would have caught up. Once I got down the road a bit, I put Julian in his seat and called Matt.

"Ello?" He yawned.

"Matt, Can Julian and I come to your house?"

"Sure, What's the matter?"

"I'll tell you once I get to your house."I closed my phone.

The drive to Matt's was long and boring. I wanted to turn around and go back. No telling what Oli would do when I wasn't there. I knew I couldn't though, I had to show him that I wouldn't take it. I pulled into Matt's driveway and he was already at the door. He came out and helped me get Julian.

"So What happened?"

"Oli and I got into a fight earlier about him going out with Curtis and leaving me at home. I got pissed but eventually told him he could go." My eye sight got blurry and I was crying. "Then he comes home at Four in the morning higher than a kite. I told him to get out and he said it was his house and that I had to get out." I shrugged. "So I did."

"I'm so sorry." Matt hugged me.

"It's okay. He's just been different lately and I've been so afraid he is going to cheat on me while you guys are gone."

Matt looked nervously around the room before looking at me again. "I'm so sorry that I had to be the one to tell you this, but he already had. I don't know with who or even if it meant anything. He told me before we got home, That's why I've been distant with him. He is my friend though, along with you and I understand if you don't forgive him, but I have."

I nodded. "I know." I took a deep breath trying to hold it all back. "I'm okay. Maybe this is best for the both of us. I also think I should go somewhere else, If I'm here he might get mad at you."

"You don't have to leave." He said as I stood up.

"I want to."

I got Julian and put him back in the car. The truth was I didn't know where I was going. I hardly had anyone anymore. I looked at Sam's number for hours wanting to call her. I didn't know If her parent's would let me stay or not. I pushed the call button not sure what I would get.

"Bailey?" Sam answered right away.

"Hi." I started crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you everything, Just please say Julian and myself can come stay with you."

"Well yeah, Courtney is here to."

"Alright I'll be at your house in about ten minutes."

I closed my eyes and felt better. I had practically abandoned my friends for awhile and I didn't expect them to take me back just like that. I was glad they did and no matter how badly I wanted to call Oli, I couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I promised an update and here it is.
I don't really like it, So I'll update again when I get the time.

XD
Thanks for reading.