I'll take your love.

Apologies.

"Thank you so much." I hugged Sam after I had gotten all my things in her house.

"No problem." She smiled. "I haven't even gotten to see Julian yet." She looked down at him.

"Yeah." I said wiping a tear from my eye. "Sorry I haven't been around, I was just caught up in the whole fact that Oli and I were a family now."

"It's fine." Courtney hugged me to. "So tell us what happened."

"Well first off Oli and his friends are a band now. They're really good to and right now there doing a small local tour trying to get big. So he hasn't been home a lot. Well he came home about 6 days ago and we bought a house, but he is so different." I took a breath not wanting to start crying again. "He's doing drugs and he has already cheated on me."

"I'll kill him." Sam stood up.

"It's okay." I shook my head. "He felt really bad about it and isn't going to do it again and if he does Matt will tell me." I lied. I really didn't know If Oli felt bad about cheating on me or not. "I think I should call him."

"Alright." Sam said but I knew she wasn't happy. "We will stay right here with Julian."

I grabbed my phone and went outside. I was going to call Oli but I needed some time to think about it. I didn't know what to say to him. The main thing I wanted to do was apologize, even though I didn't need to. I needed him though, and I couldn't stand the thought of leaving him. I dialed the number slowly and waiting for him to pick up.

"I'm so sorry." He answered. "Please come home."

"Julian and I are fine, Were at a friends house." I answered him. "I have to know your going to change before I come home."

"I will, No more drugs, just alcohol. Where are you? I called Matt and he said he hasn't saw you."

"Oli calm down. We will come home tomorrow." I sighed. "I'm sorry and I love you."

"I love you too." He whispered.

"Oliver Sykes are you crying?" I laughed.

"A little."

"I'm coming home." I laughed again.

"Thanks." I hung up my phone.

I couldn't help but feel better. Oli did feel bad and that was the first time I really heard him cry. I shouldn't have forgave him so easily but I couldn't help it, I loved him. I turned around to see Sam standing at the door with a mad look on her face. I bit my lip nervously and waited for her to say something.

"Your not seriously going back there are you?" She put her hand on her hips.

"I have to."

"No you don't"

"I want to." I looked down. "Please don''t judge me, I just love him"

"I know you do." She sighed. "I just don't want you to take Julian."

"Well I trust you. So I will leave him here tonight, Oli and I need alone time anyway."

"Yay. I promise I will take good care of him and you let me know if that asshole causes anymore problems."

"I will." I hugged her.

"Can't believe you forgave him just like that."

"I'm in love." I laughed. "He's a great guy to, I promise that."

I said goodbye to my friends and son then got back into the car. I had been doing a lot of driving tonight and I was really getting tired of it. I drove back to our house to see almost every light in the house on. I smiled knowing that I was finally back home with Oli. He was standing at the door when I got to the porch. He hugged me and said sorry a thousand times.

"It's okay." I kissed him. "Let's just not do that again."

"I agree." He smiled. "Where's Julian?"

"Well since it's your last night in town I figured we would spend it together."

"Oh." The grin on his face grew. "Well let's go spend time together." He picked me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love, so love me. =]

Image

hehe i just love this picture.