I'll take your love.

Confessions.

The rest of my day went by fast and the day was over before I knew it. Jordan was waiting for me in his car when I made it out to the parking lot. I got in and buckled my seat and looked out the window. I didn't see Oli and probably wouldn't until tomorrow. I thought I would call him tonight. Yes I was acting like he was my boyfriend but I knew he wasn't.

"How was your day?" Jordan broke the silence and my thoughts.

"Great." I smiled."I already have a date this weekend."

"With who?" Jordan laughed.

"Oliver Sykes."

"No Bailey." Jordan said slamming on the breaks.

"What?"

"I know Oliver and his reputation and I'm not letting my little sister date him. No chance in hell." After Jordan finished his sentence he started driving again.

"What reputation?" I asked knowing what he was talking about.

"Bailey." Jordan glanced over at me."His date includes sweet talking you so much that before the date's over he's in your pant's and your an official Oli Sykes Girl."

"Maybe I'm already A Oli girl." I raised an eyebrow.

I said this just as Jordan had pulled in the driveway, So as soon as I finished saying it I got out and went inside. Jordan wouldn't dare try to discuss this in front of Mom. I set my bag down beside the door and went into the kitchen where mom was already preparing dinner. I grabbed the plates so I could set the table. I needed to be as good as possible before I told my mother what I had done. Jordan was waiting in the Dining room when I walked in.

"We need to talk." He stood up."Finish setting the table and come up to my room."

I sighed and nodded to let him know I would come up. I took my time on setting the table, I was in no hurry to get yelled at by my brother. When I no longer had an excuse to stay in the dinning room I headed up to Jordan's room. I knew I was going to get some long speech about how I should respect myself enough to turn Oliver down. Ever since Dad Died Jordan has taken it upon himself to make sure I was always safe. When I got to the door I gave a light knock and went on in. Jordan was sitting in the chair waiting.

"What?" I asked impatient.

"Sit."

I walked over and sat on his bed."Hurry up, I got calls to make."

"What did you mean in the car?" He got up."Did you sleep with Oliver? I swear to god if you did I will kill him."

I felt the anger growing inside."Jordan, Why don't you just get the fuck off your high horse?" I yelled."I've heard about what you did last year, and your going to sit here and talk shit about Oli?"

"That is none of your business." He said calmly.

"And neither is this." I snapped and sat in the floor.

I was never good at keeping secrets from Jordan and I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep this one from him either. I didn't want to tell Jordan but if I didn't he would find out. Especially now, He would do everything to find out what was going on with me. I started to cry all the emotions coming back. I had tried so hard today to forget what had happened, now that I remembered I was scared.

"I'm sorry." Jordan said rubbing the back of his neck.

I looked up at him, tears falling down my face.

"What is it?" He asked sitting beside me.

I looked at he door making sure mom hadn't came up to see what was going on. Jordan picked up on this and swore he wouldn't tell mom."Jordan?" I asked.

"What?"

"I'm having baby." I started crying more as he looked at me in shock.

"Oliver?" He said tears forming in his eyes to.

I nodded."But don't say anything. Jordan he doesn't know."

Jordan clenched his fist."Fine." He hugged me."Promise you won't tell mom." He whispered.

I looked up at him confused."I was worrying you would." I said.

"This would kill her." He shook his head."I'll help you with this.

After that we didn't have anymore time to talk. It was time for dinner and I needed to go wash my face off. I had make-up smeared down my cheeks. When I got downstairs Jordan was staring at his plate and playing with his food while Mom looked at him worried. I smiled and sat down.

"So how was school?" Mom asked.

"Fine." Jordan and I answered in unison.

"Mom?" Jordan looked up. "I'm going to take Bailey to the doctor tomorrow for a physical. School said she needed one." Jordan lied.

"Alright."

After Dinner I went up to my room to see I had Five missed calls. All where from a number that had never called but I knew very well, Oli. I decided on calling him tomorrow during lunch that way I could see what he wanted and explain that I wouldn't be at school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Won't be able to update until sunday.
Got to work on my other stories to.

Let me know if you like i. =]