I'll take your love.

Leaving Home.

Here I was packing mine and Julian's clothes. Leaving our new house so soon wasn't something I really wanted to do. I sighed as I grabbed some bottles and formula for Julian. It was for a good reason though, I needed to be with Oli. I didn't like that he was leaving to go tour the U.S. and I just wanted to tell him no he couldn't. He had a life now and it belonged with his family. I faked a smiled as he walked into the room holding a few more things we would need.

"You don't look happy." He said taking the bag from me.

"I am." I smiled again. "We need to spend what little time we have together. I mean no telling how long you will be in stupid America."

"I know Love." He said hugging me.

"Where Julian?"

"Tom has him, He is also going with us." He said, Tom was his younger brother.

"Why is Tom going?"

"You know were tight, plus he is going to help manage my clothing line."

"Your clothing line?" I laughed.

"Yeah Yeah." He nodded. "Drop Dead."

"Um, Okay?" I asked. "Since when did you get a clothing line?"

"It my line, You know." He sighed. "I'll show you some things later, just hurry up."

Oli went back downstairs and I finished up the packing. Tom was playing with Julian when I packed all our stuff down. It was actually cute to see Oliver and Tom playing with him. I smiled and cleared my throat. "Whose going to help?" Oli nodded and took a couple of bags from me. We packed them out to the car and put them in the trunk. We were leaving in about an hour. I closed the trunk and turned to face Oli. As much as I hated being on the road, this would be fun. Spending every day for the next two weeks with my boyfriend sounded wonderful.

"You know I love you." Oli said holding me.

"What do you want?" I laughed.

"Nothing." He shook his head. "I just want you to know that no matter what I love you. If all the fame goes to my head and I ever act like I don't, kill me."

"I would never." I kissed him.

"Seriously." He said keeping a straight face. "A life with out you and Julian, Isn't the life for me."

I couldn't help but blush. After all this time and all the stupid fights he still managed to give me butterflies. He pressed me against the car and started to kiss me again. I heard a car but thought it was just someone going down the road. Right now I really didn't care about people seeing us.

"Get a room." Matt laughed.

"Fuck you." Oli said barely taking his lips from mine.

I put my hands against his chest and pushed him. He looked disappointed, but soon got over it. Curtis was with them and he wouldn't really look at me. I didn't blame him, I was still pissed off. I would get over it, but right now I wasn't ready to make nice. So I turned my attention to Kean who was standing with one bag in his hand.

"Is that all your taking?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Don't need much."

"Loser." I laughed. "Come on, We can eat before we leave." I said motioning towards the house.

I made a simple vegetarian meal. Though I grew up a meat eater, Oli still wasn't. I never agreed to animal cruelty but vegetarianism just wasn't for me. I only ate beef and some pork though. Curtis and Lee weren't vegetarians either but if they didn't eat what I made then they could go out. I wasn't in the mood to make two separate meals.

"What?" Curtis said when I sat his plate in front of him. "I thought you would make us something else."

"Eat it or starve." I smirked.

He was about to say something else and Oli told him to get over it. We ate in silence and quickly at that. We all had to be on the bus soon. I didn't have the time to wash the dishes so I put them in the dishwasher and helped get the rest of the stuff into the car. We all went in two cars, seemed easier than cramming into one. We drove to the parking lot where the bus was waiting. I took Julian and got on, It wasn't all that big but it would hold us. I sat down on the small couch and waited for the guys to get on.

"Me and you." Matt sat next to me. "Are going to have the fucking time of our life."

"How?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oliver is watching his son while you go out and party for once."

"Doubt that." I laughed. "As much as I love him I will say that he never watches Julian."

"Time to start." He nudged me. Then everybody else got on and it was really crowded. I guess they got a smaller bus since they weren't all that big yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
=]
thanks to all the readers and subscribers.

Image

haha love this picture.