I'll take your love.

Guilt

Waking up naked next to your boyfriend's best friend was not the best feeling. I pulled the ugly hotel sheets up around me and looked at Matt. I couldn't believe I just slept with him. Matt was like my brother, my new best friend, and I used him to get back at Oli. Matt was gorgeous but I still couldn't see him in that way. I sighed and put my feet on the cool floor. I gathered my clothes from the floor and got dressed. I felt Matt's eyes on me and I was afraid to face him.

"I'm sorry." I said still not looking at him.

"That was great." He laughed.

I blushed and turned to look at him. Although he was laughing I knew that it was just as awkward for him. I sat back down on the bed and looked into his eyes. He was nothing like Oli. Matt was a good guy, but not the guy I could ever love. He put his hand on my leg and smiled.

"It's okay."

I lay my head on his chest. I didn't know how to go back to Oli. It wasn't that I was scared to face him because I slept with his friend, it was because of what I said to him earlier. I never thought I would gather up the nerve to speak to Oli that way. He would never lay a hand on me, yet I had always been afraid to tell him how I felt. Matt rubbed my back and tried to comfort me. He understood why I just had sex with him, and he was still here. I felt grateful to have such an understanding friend.

"Hey Matt." Curtis walked in the room and his eyes got big from shock. "I, uh, I. What?" He scratched his head. "Hell I don't know what to say."

Matt busted out laughing and I looked at him confused. Curtis, Olie's friend, just walked in the room to see his girlfriend with his other friend. They were both laughing now and I felt out of the loop.

"When do I get a turn?" Curtis smirked.

"I'm not a whore." I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed.

I left the room and started down the hallway. I wasn't about to listen to Curtis act immature. I would tell Oliver I screwed Matt myself, if I had to. I got in the large elevator and pushed the ground floor button, I just needed some air right now. The silver doors were closing when Curtis stuck his hand between them. The doors opened up quickly and he stepped in. I cursed to myself.

"Listen." Curtis grabbed my wrist as I tried to exit the elevator. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that in the room. I understand you're mad at Oli and you want to get back at him, but you should have done that with me."

I jerked my arm from his thinking he was actually going to say something nice. "Fuck off." I yelled.

"Sorry." He closed his eyes. "I messed up again. I won't say anything to Oli, I promise. Just say you will give me a shot."

"At what?"

"Being your friend. Hell I'd love to be more, but you belong to my best mate. I get that. So I'll keep your secrets." He nudged my arm. "But next time you want some anger sex don't go to Nicholls, come to Curtis."

I couldn't help myself from laughing. Earlier today I had hated Curtis and here we were in an elevator making jokes. I smiled and gave Curtis a hug. It felt good to finally feel accepted by him. The doors opened before our hug was over and I heard Oli say something. I pulled away from Curtis to see him standing with his arms crossed and he looked pissed.

"What the hell man?" He shot Curtis a cold glare.

"It was a hug, chill." Curtis pushed pass him. "You and I are best friends, I would never hit on your girl." He winked at me. "Unless you hurt her again."

Oli stepped in the elevator with me and I wanted to run. I wasn't ready to talk to him yet, but as the doors closed I knew I didn't have a choice. I took a breath and sat on the red bench. Oli pushed the button to take us to our floor. My heart was pounding, nervous at what Oli had to say. He didn't speak though, Instead he waited patiently for the doors to open and waited for me. I knew he wanted to talk in a more private place. So I walked to our room quickly.

Once inside I sat on the bed. I wiped a single tear from my eye, not wanting Oli to see. He walked in the room slowly and sat next to me on the bed. He sighed and tried to say something to me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"For what?" I turned to him.

"Cheating." He wouldn't look me in the eyes.

I put my hands on his face and made him look at me. I kissed his lips and guilt came over me. Just an hour ago I had been in bed with Matt, now I was kissing Oli again. I closed my eyes and another tear fell. Oli wiped it away.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling me closer.

"I can't say." I whispered. "I'm so ashamed that I did it."

"You can tell me."

"I just slept with Matt." I admitted. I couldn't keep the secret from Oli. I knew if this was going to work I had to be honest with him. I didn't know how he was reacting to this. When he pulled me closer before his body was relaxed and now he was tense. I didn't want him to be angry. I wanted us to get pass all of this and make up.

"Which one?" He finally spoke and his voice quivered.

I looked up to see him like I never had. He looked as if he were about to cry, yet he didn't. "Nicholls." I hugged his closer. "Please don't be mad at him. It was my fault, he didn't know what was happening until it was too late and he even tried to stop me. Oli please don't be mad at him."

"I'm not." He sighed. "I'm not mad at you either, I guess I deserved it and I understand how you must have felt."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the commenters and subscribers.
XD