I'll take your love.

Doctor.

I went to bed early that night not wanting anymore conversations with Jordan. I tossed and turned all night. Then that morning I puked my guts up. I felt awful. I got dressed and went downstairs to see Jordan waiting. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yea." He said getting up and grabbing my arm.

He pulled me out to the car but I didn't say anything. When we got in I put my hand on the window and the glass was cold. I put my face on it feeling like it was a hundred degree's out. Jordan paid no attention to me though. We got to the doctor and Jordan signed me in while I took a seat next to this woman and her baby. She was having a hard time with it. It wouldn't stop crying and finally when I was going to just leave the doctor called for me.

Jordan came back to which was the most embarrassing thing ever. I didn't want my brother in the room while they did this. I sat there blushing during the whole exam. When the doctor finished she told me I could get dressed and she would be back in a minute. I did as she said trying not to look at my brother. When I finally did he looked disgusted and mad. We sat in silence waiting.

"Well Ms. Carter, You are having a baby." She smiled. "You are two and a half weeks along."

I ran my fingers through my hair and laid back. Something this morning made me think that the doctor would tell me everything was fine. Well that turned out to be a fantasy. I tried to hold in my tears and wasn't listening to a thing my doctor said. I was to upset and didn't care.

"You don't want a child?" I heard her ask.

"No." I said shaking my head. "No I don't."

"Well you have options." She said.

"Like what?" I yelled at her not meaning to.

"Well option A is Abortion then option B is Adoption." She answered.

"No abortions." Jordan and I said together.

"Adoption it is then." She smiled."I'll get the paper work if you want it."

"Is there a plan C?" I laughed."Maybe like go back and never have done that."

Jordan smiled and gave me a hug."It's going to be fine."

"We can't hide this from mom forever." I whispered.

"I know." He sighed."We will just wait until you get like really fat."

I smacked his arm lightly and looked at the clock. It was almost lunch period at school. I let out a big sigh and started tapping my fingers against the bed. Jordan looked annoyed but it's what I did when I was in a hurry. Five minutes later and the doctor still hadn't come back. I was pacing the room by now.

"Do you have somewhere to be?" Jordan asked.

"I need to call Oli."

Jordan made a noise."No you don't."

"Well listen if she comes back tell her I had a emergency and to explain everything to you." I said opening the door.

I didn't give Jordan time to object. I ran back into the front of the office and out the doors. I found a nice quiet place to sit and started dialing Oli's number.

"Hello beautiful." Oli laughed. "Where are you today?"

"Sorry had to come to the doctor. I was wondering what you wanted last night."

"Oh, Just to talk to you. Why are you at the doctor?" He asked.

"Oh, Just a check up." I said. "No worried Oliver, I'll be fine for this weekend." I laughed.

"This weekend!" He exclaimed. "That's why I called. Do you think you could spend the whole weekend with me?"

I bit my lip. "Sure, I'll tell my brother you cancelled on me and I'm going to Sam's house."

"I absolutely love you." Oli laughed.

I started blushing hard and I heard the door beside me open. It was Jordan, He looked at me then headed to the car. "Ha yea, I absolutely love you in the same way." I said. " But my brother is ready so I'll talk to you later."

I hung up my phone and got in the car. I needed to put on a good act so I started thinking about dad. I always cried when I thought about him. Not even a minute later and I had tears rolling down my face. I felt Jordan trying to look at me. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Oli cancelled on me." I whispered.

"See What did I tell you!"

"I know, I know, but I cannot stay home." I shook my head. "Do you mind if I go to Kayla's?"

"No." He sighed. "Swear there's no Oliver Involved."

I let more tears fall and Jordan dropped it. I looked back out the window and smiled. I picked my phone up and text Oli. "He bought it." Not even a minute later I received a text. "Great Babe, See you tomorrow. Your leaving school with me." I smiled.

"What?" Jordan asked looking at my phone.

"Nothing. Kayla said I could come over tomorrow after school."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love.
so please love me =]