I'll take your love.

Lies.

After getting home from the doctors I decided to call Kayla and apologize for yesterday. She ignored my call and I felt that I deserved it. I sat on my bed and thought about Oli. I hardly knew him and I felt this way. I found myself now smiling at the memory of Oli and I at the party. Maybe it was because I was getting over the whole baby thing. It's not like it would be a burden after I had it. Plus I would suck at taking care of it so I was doing the right thing. My phone started vibrating and I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Did you call." Kayla tried to sound mad.

"Yes, I called to Apologize for yesterday."

"Alright Apology accepted. Where were you today?" She asked.

"I told Jordan and he took me to the doctor." I admitted.

"For sure?" She whispered.

"For sure." I answered. "But Jordan got papers for adoption."

"That's good." I could tell she was smiling. "Well I got to go. Come over this weekend?"

"No. Oli cancelled on me and I just want to stay home." I lied.

"Fine." She sighed. "Love you girl."

"Love you to Kayla." I hung up.

I felt like screaming when I hung up the phone. I was actually going to spend a whole fucking weekend with Oliver Sykes. The rest of the day went fast and It was friday before I knew it. I got ready with a huge smile on my face. I packed my bag and headed for the car where Jordan was waiting. He looked like he was in a bad mood so I just avoided chatting. Oli was waiting at my locker for me along with Kayla. I started praying he didn't tell her I was going with him this weekend.

"Hey?" I half asked when I got to my locker.

"Sorry I had to cancel." Oli smiled. "I'll talk to you more in first." He kissed me on the cheek before walking off.

"Are you sure you don't want to come over?" Kayla asked as I got my books out. "I can get Sam to come to and you guys can make up."

"No. I got things to do with..." I looked past her trying to think of someone then I seen Jordan."..Jordan." I smile closing my locker.

"Alright." She put her hands up. "I'll talk to you later."

I half ran to first wanting to see Oli. There he was sitting in the same seat looking just flat out gorgeous. I took my seat next to him and flashed him a quick smile. He was already writing me a note when class started. I tried to look over to see what he was writing but he kept covering it up. So I sat back and pretended to listen. When Oli finally passed me the note it said that he had lots planned for us this weekend. We were going to a movie friday and after that I was going camping with him and some of his buddies. I smiled and nodded letting him now that was okay. After first I went to the bathroom feeling sick. I was just about to come out of the stall when I heard some girls I didn't know say Oli's name.

"She does know he's using her right?"

"I doubt it she probably think he loves her."

I got tired of listening and came out. "As a matter of fact I know Oli better than you do. This won't be the first time he will be in my pants." I smirk. "Oh and for a matter of fact yes he did say he loved me, but I knew what he meant. I'm not stupid." Then I walked out the door.

I was feeling confident today so in lunch I went and got Oli myself. Ashley got so pissed off but I didn't care. I knew Sam and Kayla wouldn't want Oli sitting with us so we went outside. We had the option today so Oli and I took it. There were only four other people out and When Ashley seen we went out so did she. Oli and I found a pace under a tree and ate our lunch. After I finished my water I looked up to see him looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your just so beautiful." He smiled.

"Your using your charm." I laughed. "What do you want?"

"You." He simply said before kissing me.

We kissed forever and then Oli pushed me back and got on top of me. I started laughing and pushed him "You can't do that here."

"Why can't we love?" He pouted. "Give em' a show."

I laughed and looked over Oli shoulder. I seen Jordan standing with his arms crossed along with Ashley. I looked at Oli and let him know my brother was watching. As soon as I told him that he bent down and me another kiss. I was glad I wasn't going home tonight, If I did Jordan would kill me.

"I would hate to break up your little make out." Jordan sneered. "But I need to talk to my sister."

"Yeah, No problem." Oli said with his adorable accent.

I winked at him as Jordan pulled me over to the school doors. "What is you fucking problem?" He whispered.

"Nothing." I snapped and jerked my arm away.

"Oh." Jordan said sarcastically. "Basically fucking Oliver in front of the school is nothing?"

"You don't understand." I said and walked back towards Oli.
♠ ♠ ♠

"this bonnet makes girls instantly wet, mothers cry and babies happeh."
haha i love this video.
comment?