I'll take your love.

Weekend.

"Ready?" Oli asked coming up from behind me.

"You know we have to wait for my Brother to leave right?" I asked turning to face him.

"Yeah." He said leaning against the wall.

I turned back around to look out the door's. Jordan was still standing beside his car talking to one of his friends. I sighed wishing he was just leave already so Oli and I could go to his house. I was about to turn around and face Oli when he pulled me close to him. I smiled as Ashley walked by and shot him a glare. I also got one because after she did this Oli started kissing my neck. I gently smacked his arm.

"What?" He asked.

"You shouldn't do that to her." I laughed.

"She's a bitch anyways." He growled. "She just pissed off because you've replaced her."

"What?" I asked pulling away from him.

"Yeah Yeah." He pulled me to him again.

A few minutes later I seen that Jordan had left and Oli and I headed for his car. We drove to his house and a bunch of guys were already waiting there. He introduced them as Matt, Matt, Lee, and Curtis. They greeted me and we went inside. Oli went up to his room to change while I waited silently with his friends. None of them tried to talk to me, instead they talked among themselves. When Oli got back he look adorable.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I got up and joined him.

"Alright guys were going to see a movie." He said. "You know where to meet us right?"

"Yeah." The one I knew as Curtis answered.

Oli and I went to see our movie. It was rather boring and Oli kept trying to make out with me the whole time. Finally I gave in and let him. When the movie was over we didn't go back to his house. I couldn't tell you where we went, It was so dark that I just sat there staring at Oli. He parked his car and said we would have to walk the rest of the way. He took my hand and guided me through the tree's. When we came to a clearing I seen his friend sitting around drinking. When we sat down they passed Oli and myself a beer. I sipped on mine slowly knowing I could never hold too much. When I finished my first one I was already feeling drunk and Oli took my hand.

"Come on." He smirked.

I let him help me up and I followed him back through the tree's. When we finally stopped Oli started kissing on my neck and collarbone. He had taken my shirt off and was going for my pants when I stopped him. "No Oli." I slurred.

"Why?" He pouted.

"I'm not fucking you in the woods with your friends around."

"Fine, Tomorrow We will go back to my place." He whispered in my ear.

"Deal."

We rejoined his friends and talked some more. Finally we all got sleepy and got in our tents. Oli and I shared one with Curtis and the rest shared another one. It felt awkward to have Oli on top of me kissing all down my neck with Curtis lying right beside us. I kept glancing over at him and seeing if he was a sleep. He looked like it but I doubted it. Oli finally stopped when he got tired. I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up the next morning Oli and Curtis were no longer in the tent. I sat up and stretched, then getting out of the tent. Oli was the only one waiting.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"Home." He smiled.

"Oh, Sorry."

"It's fine." He stood up. " I didn't want to wake you."

"Ha working the charm again?" I laughed.

"I try." He shrugged.

We went back to Oli's car and went to his house. When we got there nobody was home so we watch some Television. Sam called to apologize to me around dinner time. After that Oli and I talked about life. I wanted so badly to tell him about me, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I just sat back and listened to him talk, nodding every now and then. I knew my time was up when Oli came over and lifted me up.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Taking you up to my room." He smiled.

I nodded my head to let him know it was okay. When we got up to his room he started by pushing me against the wall. His kiss had became rougher and I moaned and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He moved his hands down my body until he reached the bottom of my shirt. He pulled it over my head and started working on my bra. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Before I could start working on his belt's he lifted me up and we moved to his bed. He started working on my pants and leaving kisses on my stomach. Finally he had my pants off and I took his off to. I moaned as he pushed himself inside me. An hour later he finally collapsed on top of me and we both lay there trying to catch our breath. I rolled over so my back was facing Oli, he wrapped his arms around me and soon after I heard him snoring lightly. I smiled and let myself drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think =]