Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Bob's Idea

“I’ll remind you guys to never piss Abi off again, so Mikey, what did you ask Ryan?” Anna asked.

“All I know is that he just broke-up with his girlfriend, I was going to ask more questions but then he cracked his joke about me liking him, I told you!” I said.

“Yeah whatever… so he broke-up with his girlfriend… how?” Anna asked.

“He text messaged her.”

“What?!” both Gerard and Anna said, shocked.

“I know, I know, I was thinking the same thing you guys were but then he said that calling her would only make a scene, I could understand him though, if he had called her and she started shouting over the phone everyone would be staring at him.” I said.

“So if you broke-up with Gerard you’d just text message him?” Anna said.

“Yes.” I joked.

“Hey!” Gerard said, making me and Anna laugh.

“We were only joking Gee, so what country are we going to next?” Anna asked.

“Italy.” I answered.

“You mean the country with the gondolas, pasta, candlelit dinners and all the romantic shit?”

“France is more romantic.”

“Still, ooh I get to see a gondola! Let’s set up Bob and Nadine to go on one so they could finally get paired up!”

“Not a bad idea Anna, those two really should get together.” Gerard said.

“Are you three scheming something about me and Nadine?” Bob said as he joins us in taking the stairs.

“How come whenever we talk about someone that person always comes around and catches us?” I said.

“I don’t know, you research on that Mikey, I’m not letting you guys set me up with Nadine.” Bob said.

“Why not?” Gerard said.

“I could do this myself, and neither me nor Nadine likes being set up, it’s a little more romantic if the guy actually asks the girl out? I still have to deal with the whole crushing on Mikey thing, she keeps talking about you dude.” Bob said.

“It’s not his fault he’s so good-looking, he is a Way after all.” Gerard said.

“Oh, so you’re saying that because he’s a Way and you’re a Way, you’re as good-looking as he is too?” Anna said.

“Generally, yes.” we laugh a bit at this on how vain he really sounded.

“So are we getting to Italy by plane or by bus?” Bob asked.

“By gondola.” Anna joked, we all stifled laughs.

“Shut up Anna, we’re getting there by plane I guess, if we get to Italy by bus then it’ll really be a long time, we’d have to pass through some countries for us to get to Italy.” I point out.

“I’m going down to the lobby ahead guys, bye.” Anna said as she left just us guys to talk.

“Ah you have a point there but it’d be fun to have a joyride once in a while.” Bob said.

“With the tour bus?” Gerard said turning to us, with a look of interest in his eyes.

“Yeah, you know, just us guys, we could bring the Panic dudes along too, going from club to club drinking some beer and wine except for the one driving, hitting on European girls, stuff guys usually do.” Bob said, I glance at both Gerard and Bob, seeing the same look and smirk on their faces.

“I’m liking the idea Bob, but what about the girls?” he asked.

“Gerard, they’d just ruin the fun, especially since most of them are our relatives and two of them are girlfriends of two of our guys.” Bob said.

“Hmm… driving around in the tour bus… going from bar to bar… drinking … I’m in!” Gerard said.

“All right then!” Bob said as the two hi-5ed, they then turned to me. “What about you Mikey?” he asked.

“I’ll be the one driving, plus, even without the girls around there’s still got to be someone sober to keep you guys from going overboard.” I said.

“Well at least you’re in, I’m going to go tell Frankie, Ray and the other dudes about it, make sure to keep this a secret from the girls okay?” Bob said, he went ahead to go tell the other guys about our plan when we get to Italy. I turn to Gerard looking a little worried, he seemed to notice.

“Something wrong Mikey?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I have the feeling that even with me being sober, things are still going to happen.” I said.

“Come on Mikey, this is all just for fun, what happens in our little circle of friends won’t go out and tell the whole world, plus when we’re really drunk we wouldn’t even remember what happened, if Frankie or Brendon make out with some anonymous European chick they won’t remember and Mikee and Abi won’t find out because the only person who’d probably remember is you, the sober one.” Gerard explained.

“Lets just hope, those four just got together and I wouldn’t want them to get a conflict already.” I said.

Gerard’s POV:

I really like Bob’s idea, after really long boring plane rides and bus rides we finally have some excitement going on in our little tour. Mikey’s a little right though, things might happen even if he was the one being sober. I try not to let my mind wander and imagine what really might happen because that’ll spoil all the fun. After a plane ride and a bus ride we got to our Italy hotel, we’re going to have the same roommates throughout the whole tour.

“So Bob, are all the other guys coming?” I ask him as we get on the same elevator, Mikey went with Anna and Ryan on the stairs again.

“Hell yeah! Frankie, Ray, Brendon, Ryan, Spencer and Jon are all coming!” Bob said with a look of excitement in his eyes.

“Wow, that makes all us guys then!” I said, looking as excited as Bob was.

“This is going to be a fucking awesome night.” he said.

“So what’re we going to do about the girls?”

“They’re going out to; they said they’re going to watch some movie.”

“In Italy? But everything’s Italian!”

“I don’t know with them, they like watching foreign movies even if they don’t understand a single word.”

“Weird…”

“I know, so while the girls go on with their movie marathon, they have their own transportation by the way, we go out and have fun bar hopping.”

“Yeah! I never knew you had this adventurous type in you Bob.”

“I didn’t know either, I think it’s the fact that our youngest bandmember isn’t single anymore, and so is Ray, so they don’t really get to have a lot of fun much, you know guys change when they have girlfriends, so I’m thinking that I should enjoy being single for once, though I don’t mind getting a girlfriend too…”

“Heheh, especially if that girl’s Nadine.”

“Shut up Gerard.” Bob said trying to hide a blush coming up his cheeks. The elevator doors opened and we went ahead to our rooms to do all the necessary things, but before Bob could go off to his room I called out to him, I just remembered something.

“Hey Bob! When are we going?” I ask.

“Tonight.” Bob answered.

“What about practice?”

“We’ll practice now so we’ll have the whole night to ourselves; you wouldn’t think I’d leave our important practice sessions out now would you?”

“I just wanted to know, oh well, see you then.” I said, it surprised me how Bob could think of something so irresponsibly fun but then still manage to get our practice time down. I was the first to get to me and Mikey’s room since, you know, Mikey took the stairs and all. I was just about to start unpacking when the door opened and Mikey entered, looking a little tired. “You look tired.” I pointed out.

“I took the stairs, why do you think I’m tired?” Mikey said, throwing his bag on the floor.

“You should’ve taken the elevator then.”

“I’m still elevator-phobic.” he said, dropping on the bed, I roll my eyes at his usual excuse for not taking the elevator.

“I have the feeling you’ll be taking the stairs throughout the whole tour.”

“Hey, at least I’ll be losing weight while at it.”

“Oh please, you’re skinny enough already, don’t tell me you’re planning to go anorexic.”

“Of course not, if I’m anorexic I can’t be a good seme anymore.” at this I smirk.

“You’re still hoping that I’d let you.”

“Oh come on Gee! I’ve been uke two times already! Give me a turn!”

“You were seme in that make-out session we had back in Spain.”

“That was only a make-out session! I want to do the real thing!”

“What the hell are you guys talking about?” it shocked us to hear another person at the door, good thing it was only Anna.

“Gerard won’t let me be seme.” Mikey said.

“Why not?” Anna asked.

“Coz I’m the older brother, it’s only natural.” I said.

“Yeah but Mikey can be a seme too, even though he’s the younger brother, you know he’s actually taller than you.” Anna pointed out.

“Yeah… I noticed that when we made-out in the bathroom back at Spain…” I said.

“You mean Mikey went all seme on you that time?” Anna said.

“Yeah, he liked it! I know coz he was moaning like crazy! So why won’t you let me be seme when we really do it?” Mikey said.

“Coz I don’t want to.” I said.

“Gerard!”

“Okay you guys, quit the yaoi talk, Nadine’s coming.” Anna said, immediately we shut ourselves up as Nadine appears at the door.

“Hey Gerard, hey Mikey, Anna we’re going to leave without you, Mimi and Ab-ab are already waiting in the lobby with their boyfriends.” she said.

“Saying goodbye I guess, well lets go before Mikee and Abi have second thoughts about the movie and decide to stay with their boyfriends instead, see you guys.” Anna said as she left with Nadine. Gerard and I exchange glances.

“We should thank Anna for keeping such a big secret away from the others.” I said.

“Yeah, we should also thank her for using it as blackmail material.” Mikey said sarcastically, I laughed at this.

Mikey’s POV:

Practice sessions in the afternoon, then we’ll be having a wild night tonight with just us guys. After practicing a reasonable amount of time we take a break and just talk amongst ourselves.

“I’m already excited for tonight man!” Frankie exclaimed.

“Heheh, me too, who’s going to be the not drunk one again?” Ray asked.

“Mikey is.” Gerard said.

“Hey Mikey, make sure this dude over here doesn’t make-out with an anonymous girl, he’s taken.” Bob said, pointing to Frankie.

“Don’t forget about this dude here too.” Ryan said, pertaining to Brendon.

“Ah, the restraints when having a girlfriend.” Jon said.

“Don’t worry Brendon, we know how you feel, but my girlfriend isn’t here at the moment.” Spencer said.

“So you’re going to cheat on her in a different country with a foreign chick?” Brendon said.

“No… but you and Frankie are the ones to be looked after, one: because your girlfriends are right here, and two: you guys just started a relationship, we wouldn’t want you guys to break-up as soon as you hooked-up.” Spencer said.

“Hey that was kinda catchy.” Ray said.

“Mikey, how come you’re not saying anything?” Ryan said.

“Huh? Oh um… sorry, I was just thinking about stuff.” I said.

“Thinking that you might get to pick up a nice girl when we go?” Frankie said.

“Um… no… I was uh… thinking of something else…” I answered, glancing at Gerard unnoticeably.

“Were you thinking about getting a guy instead?” Jon joked, the guys laughed but Gerard and I didn’t find it funny, but just so we won’t look suspicious, we faked our laughs.

“Haha, very funny Walker.” I said.

That night we were all getting dressed in some of our best clothes, you know, since most clubs have such a party atmosphere, we’re dressing for a party.

“Hey Gerard, just because you’re drunk won’t make a valid excuse if you make-out with a guy or girl, I’ll kill you either way.” I said, Gerard laughed a bit, I was half-serious you know.

“If you killed me then you won’t be able to be seme, unless you’re that desperate as to fuck a corpse.” he said, I cringed at the thought.

“Gross Gerard… I’m going to have nightmares…”

“That’s not the only thing you’re going to have.” he’s using that seductive tone again.

“Oh no, I’m not having sex when you’re drunk.”

“Come on Mikey, this is Italy, it’s not as romantic as France but it’s close.”

“Do we have to do it on every country we go to?”

“We could try, how many countries are there in Europe?”

“Gerard! That’s too much!”