But I really love her

Closing the gap

“So Sabrina, what are you?” She questioned, breaking the beautiful silence.
“Well, I’m Bi, and yourself?” I said, giving her a look.
“I- I'm bi” She stuttered. Inside something clicked and I was overjoyed. I didn’t let it out though. She smiled at me shyly and I did the same.
“Well, let me show you where your classes are,” I asked randomly, she giggled and it sounded so cute. She handed me her schedule and I compared it to mine, all the same classes, Gym, French, Geography, and English.
“C’mon Kelly,” I said standing up, I extended my hand to her and pulled her up with ease. She giggled again, then laced her hand in mine. It fit so perfectly and I loved it.
We were about halfway to the gym, it was on the other side of the school, when I got an idea. Since her classes were all the same as mine, I could show her then. Right now, well
I could get to know her better. This is fucking great, I barely know the girl and I’m already planning to sneak her away and kiss her. I squeezed tighter on her hand and pulled her into the direction of the unused restroom. I put my hand around her hip then brought her in, locking the door behind myself, she turned to face me.
“Wh-a? Oh, I think I know.” She was about to question my intentions, then figured out what we were really doing. I took one step forward, she stood there immobile, waiting for me. I pressed myself up against her, pressing her back to the wall, our lips so close to touching, I leaned in to close the minuscule gap, my lips finally touching hers and then…