He Tastes Like You, Only Sweeter

4

I finally made my way up the stairs into the living room, and into the kitchen where Mikey already made us, breakfast...err.. dinner, whatever!. I sat down and began to shovel the eggs and bacon into my mouth with a viscous hunger, and stopped to take a sip of the Delicious coffee then swallowing, as i was eating i noticed that Mikey was starring at me, "What?", i said, "Gee, did you have a nice shower?", Mikey asked with a grin on his face, I quickly bent down my head my face turning bright red and shoveled more food into my mouth. "Hey Gee, it's okay, but you need to tell Frank how you feel, i know that you love him."
i looked up at Mikey then, with my mouth agape, and reached for my glass of O positive, my favorite, i took a long drink and swallowed, i then looked back at Mikey he was waiting patiently for my response, i sighed " Mikes i can't tell Frank that, I can't love him, I'm a monster, he would hate me forever, and i couldn't live with that"
"Gee, Frank would understand you just need to tell him.", at this i had tears sliding down my cheeks, "Mikes , I love him so much that it hurts", Mikey got up and went around the table embracing Gerard in a brotherly hug "It'll be okay Gee"