Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 10

~Joe's P.O.V.~

I sat there on the couch while Ray explained to us what was going on.

"She was put on suicide watch in 8th grade because everyone made fun of her for being different. So we all watched her and spent time with her and she was really happy. And then things took a turn for the worst when Elena passed. She found a box cutter somewhere and locked herself im her room and cut herself several times and when we finally got in there she was unconcious and in a pool of her own blood." Ray explained. "We were always with her but she got away from us. Frank still hasn't forgiven himself for that."

I felt tears start running down my face as I thought about the fact that she is hurting so bad. I stood up and went upstairs and saw Kat sitting on the floor crying and just repeating "Why Dee, why?" over and over again while pounding on her door with her fist. I picked Kat up and took her to her room and layed her on her bed. I went back to Delilah's room and kicked the door in. I saw the pills all over the floor and blood starting to stain her carpet. I ran to her bathroom and grabbed a towel and wrapped her arm up and picked her up so I could carry her down stairs. I met Gerard at the bottom of the stairs and rushed past him and went outside to her car. I got her in the seat and ran around to the drivers side and got in. About the time that I realized i needed keys Kevin, Nick and Kat met me at the door.

"Here are the keys, you might need them. And we are going with you." Kat said as she threw me the keys while running to the car. I ran back to the car and started the ignition. I pulled out of the driveway and sped to the hospital because I didnt want her to die and im pretty sure everyone else wanted her to live too.

When we got to the hospital I got out of the car and ran to get a wheelchair while Keving got her out of the car. Kat ran up to the ER check in station and told the lady what our situation was and they immeadatly sent her to a room to get checked out. the doctor came out and said that she had cut a vein and needed to go into surgery.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Rate