Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 9

I sat there on my bed crying and screaming for 30 minutes. I still wasn't over my Nana Elena's death and the fact that they invaded my privacy like that really hurt. I went to my closet and found the old box cutter that i used when she first died. I put the album back where it belonged and locked my bedroom door. I looked at myself in my mirror in my bathroom and my eyeliner was running down my face. I opened my medicine cabnet and pulled out my bottle of xanex. I walked out of my bathroom and walked to my bed and sat there with a blade in one hand and pills in another. I opened the bottle and took a few quad bars and slit my wrist after that. Thats when things went a little fuzzy.

~Kat's P.O.V.~

Dee was in her room for a while crying and then she was very quiet.

"Dee, are you okay? Dee?" I asked while knocking on her door. I tried opening her door but it was locked.

"Oh shit, shit, shit, shit." I said to myself as I ran down the stairs. I ran into the living room where everyone was. "She...her...scilence...locked." I panted to get my breath back.

"Kat spit it out." Gerard said as he laughed at me.

"This is no laughing matter. Dee is in her room and her door is locked and there is no noise whatsoever." I managed to get out while gasping for breath. Gerard and Mikey jumped up first followed by Frank, Ray and Bob. I ran upstairs while Gee looked for something to open her door while I tried breaking it down. Ray explained to the Jonas boys that Dee was very suicidal and she has been this way since the 8th grade and that Elena's passing didn't help anything. I kept my efforts up until I broke down and cried. I dropped to the floor and banged on her door with my fist. "Why Dee, why?" I screamed out while chaos was occuring around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like we needed a twist in the story, so thats exactly what I did. But ur gonna have to wait and see what happens next.

Comment and Rate