Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 11

I awoke to find Joe sitting and looking at my arm wondering where I was and what the hell I had done.

"Wha...what did I do? And where are we?" I asked Joe weakly.

"Hello beautiful. We are at the hospital and you just got out of surgery about three hours ago. You cut a vein in your arm when you slit your wrist. The doctor said that if I hadn't of gotten you here when I did you would have lost too much blood and you wouldn't have made it. Kat is torn apart and the guys are all at home with her to help her out." Joe said while looking down at my bandages.

We sat there in complete scilence for a little bit until I saw a tear rolling down his cheek as he was looking at me.

"Please don't ever do that to me again. I dont want to lose you. I love you too much to let you ruin your life like that. The whole house was in utter chaos when we realized what happened. Frank was ready to give up. He..he blamed himself for what happened." Joe stroked my cheek as he told me all of this.

I felt absolutely horrible when I heard this. I looked down and started crying. Joe immediatly lifted my chin and kissed me passionatly. I instantly grasped the sheets and wanted that moment to last forever. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:05 a.m. and Joe looked extremely tired.

"Joe you look tired. Why don't you crawl in bed with me and we can go to sleep and see everyone tomorrow." I said to Joe as he held my hand.

He agreed and snuggled in next to me and he held me in his arms until I fell asleep.

"I love you darling and I want to spend forever with you."

Those were the last words I heard before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been for freaking ever since i last updated. it feels good to finally update!!!

Love and Gir,

Cutemcrchick