Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 7

“Hey Dee, where is the closest Starbucks because we – oh. Umm. Well. Do you want me to come back later?” Kat asked a little flustered because she had just walked in on Joe and I having a very passionate kiss.

~10 Minutes Later~

“Dee, I can’t believe you were kissing Joe Jonas he probably has a girlfriend!” Kat said passing the floor in front of my bed.

“Yea, he does have a girlfriend.” I said smiling.

“Delilah October Way, I thought you knew better than to kiss boys with girlfriends!” Kat screamed at me.

“Well I do know better than that. And its not like he was cheating or anything.” I said grinning wildly hoping that she would get my point.

“Wait. So you’re telling me that he has a girlfriend but he didn’t cheat on her when he kissed you? I’m very confused. My brain hurts. I have to sit down.” Kat said while holding her head and sitting next to me on my bed.

Kat and I sat there for the next few minutes in complete silence until I heard whispering outside my bedroom door.

“What in the world do you think you guys are doing?!” I screamed at the eight men falling through my door into a pile. “You boys are awful!”

“We just wanted to make sure that you weren’t going to kill each other so we were listening to your conversation.” Frank said with a cheesy grin on his face.

She wants to touch me (Whoa),
She wants to love me (Whoa),
She'll never leave me (Whoa, whoa, oh, oh),
Don't trust a ho,
Never trust a ho,
Won't trust a ho,
Won't trust me.

“Oh crap my phone is ringing.” I ran to my phone and saw that Shirley was calling me.

“Hey Shirls what’s up?”

“I just got eleven tickets to go see 3OH!3 on the 25th and everyone at your house are going!” Shirley screamed.

“Oh my god you’re kidding right? How did you get those tickets and where did you get the money? Oh never mind. I’m just fucking excited about the concert! Well I have to go so I’ll talk to later. Love ya. Bye.” I said in all one ramble.

“Love you. Bye.” Shirley said and then we both hung up.

“Guys we are going to see 3OH!3 on the 25 of September so get your shit ready to fucking rock!” I screamed through the whole house and all I heard were ‘Who is that?’ and screams.

I walked back into my room and found Joe sitting on my bed looking at my CDs and he found ‘Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge’.

“You know I’ve never heard any of your brother’s music so it would be kind of cool to listen to it. Can I?” Joe asked, his begging to listen to it.

“Okay, you can listen to it just don’t turn it up freakishly loud.” I said as I handed the CD to him.

“Okay, thank you baby. I’ll bring it back when I’m done.” Joe said as he kissed me passionately. Then things got a little more heated.
♠ ♠ ♠
hopefully more coming tonight but who knows

lol

Cutemcrchick