Status: Hatius. Sorry, will post new chapter sometime January.

Runaway Life With Rock Stars

Neuf Et Trois Tiers (Entièrement Chargé!)

Chapter 9 and Three Thirds (Fully Charged)

At the time I calmed down, Mikey came over and planted his ass down in front of us. He was pissed (No! You sick-minded freak! He didn't wet his pants! He was mad…) and was heart-broken when he said, "Damn! What a bitch!" He complained and complained and whined non-stop. "I can't believe it!"
"What the hell happened, Mikey? What's wrong?" Ray tried to get things straight but showed no real interest.

“That chic over there was just using me to get to Mr. Better-Than-Stupid-Mikey . That stupid fat-ass over there.” He pointed at the two far in the distant starting to walk out of the scene with smirks on their faces.

Poor Mikey. “Well, at least God didn’t allow you to stay with a bitch like that. Just imagine living with her for the rest of your life. It would be Hell I bet.” I leaned over to Mikey to pat his back. He was still disheartened when I had stopped.

“I don’t get it,” he began. “Why does it always happen this way to me?”

Ray spoke this time. “Just wait up dude. You’re taking in life too fast. The right person will come to you when it is time. All you have to do right now is be yourself and ignore the subject so your desire would come to you when you least expect it. Okay.”

And guess who opened her mouth to ruin the day? “Yeah, and don’t look for quality.”
He seemed to have fumed into a state of anger but decided to listen. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, don’t do up so someone who looks like a total slut. They’re bound to just use you like toilet paper and dump you in the trash without thanks. Like how it happened just now.”

“I see.”

“Hey, I’ll catch you guys in a bit. I got to go piss.” And with that, Ray went straight to the mens' room.

After a split moment, Mikey rejoiced the air with his brilliance. “Guess what?”
“What?”

“Tomorrow you’re going to get proper clothing, that way you won’t look so ugly!” He said enthusiastically.

“Gee, thanks I guess, for calling my ugly.” I said sarcastically.

“I’m not Gee. I’m Mikey” He cleared up, thinking that I confused him and his brother’s name.

“I wasn’t calling you Gee as in Gerard. It was as in a sarcastic way,” I cleared up.
“Oh…Oh! I get it now.” Slow Mikey chuckled in full embarrassment that he continued, “
Not a second later had Bob rushed toward us, panting as he spoke, “Charles is back! And guess who he brought along” He chanted the last part.

Mikey’s eyes glowered. “No way! Are you fucking kidding?” He jumped from his seat and ran off, calling over his shoulder “Later.”

I was alone for a minute when Ray came back, asking, “Where’s Mikey?”

“He left with Bob. Something to do with what Charles brought with him.”

Ray’s eyes matched Mikey’s in a wild exhilaration. “Holy shit!” And he ran off like Mikey, hollering back the same word.

Coughing as I searched for the familiar faces of the boys, I caught them all hovered as if in a football league by Charles and a woman I couldn’t see quiet well. The back of her head was the only thing viewable. She was almost as tall as Ray, as white as Mikey.

Boredom consumed me. Resting my empty head on the smooth table, I counted sheep and drifted into a never-ending fatigue.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a short part cut out from the whole chapter. You better have liked it, else you'd make me feel like crap after going through the whole process of dividing it up so you wouldn't freak out.

Thanks everyone,
xoXO
zilly