Status: Hatius. Sorry, will post new chapter sometime January.

Runaway Life With Rock Stars

Onze Et Trois Tiers

The crowd outside cheered to the top of their exploding lungs. Gerard held the microphone to his perfect lips as he sand with his beautiful velvet voice. Frank, Mikey, Ray and Bob played their own instruments professionally as they each poured every effort to perform at their best for a great concert. The devoted fans are a great audience, even I wanted to join them, but I am in shock I don't even want to move a muscle!

I watched the whole concert from the side of the stage with my wild wide eyes of exhilaration. The blood in my veins pumped and my heart thumped uncontrollably. I have never heard of such music. This is more than words can ever describe. I am inspired, motivated...I feel alive! My spirit has woken up from a long hard dream of chaos. This feeling...this excitement...this burst in my chest makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs and jump off a bridge! I would like to be alive by the time I get to the bottom, though.

"Oh fuck. You guys are awesome!" I said with wide eyes after they had performed, finished signing and hugging fans with VIP passes and talking with the stage crew. I waited paticently until they were free so that I could admire them all to myself. "I have never heard anything like this. I...I'm speechless." My hand clutched my chest over my heart. I couldn't smile, I tired. The only gesture I could do is stand in shock and stare as if I were hypnotized.

"Thanks, Jad. But we should get going, we need some rest." Mikey said, tired.

"Oh, okay. So am I going with your guys?" I asked hopeful.

"We kind of wanted you to go with Jane and Shaun, if you don't mind. I don't think you would like to be in a hotel room with us snoring everywhere and shit." Frank explained the nicest way possible. "Besides, Jane suggested this, so thank her." I glanced over at Jane and Shaun in the distance talking to each other with Gerard. I turned back to the group and stayed quiet. "Shit, I'm so tired." Frank started to walk outside as he chanted lyrics. "Don't bother me if I crash on the couch and I sleep in my clothes 'cause I spent the night dancing I'm drunk I suppose if I looks like I'm laughing I'm really just asking to leave..."

Bob shook his head in disappointment. "I think Frank is on crack."

Ray agreed. "Poor kid."

They all laughed after a moment of silence. Charles came over and gave me the stuff I had left on their tour bus in a plastic bag. I felt as if they didn't want me to be with them as much as they really did want me. But, this is for my best. My eyse softened and my heart sunk to my stomache. Going with Jane and Shaun is probably the best for me, but I didn't want to leave them...not My Chemical Romance.

The car ride back to Shaun and Jane's house seemed shorter than when leaving. It was probably the traffic going on earlier. The ride back is tranquil. I felt safe and secure to the point where I wouldn't be hurt emotionally and physically, to the point where I wouldn't have to hide, run, scream in fear. From time to time, I felt myself yawn deep and long lasting. My eyes kept fluttering as I struggled to keep myself awake. The darkness of the car soothed me to a maxium of one hundred percent. I passed out.

Wake up. Jaddus, wake up. I heard my Daemon call to me in my sleep. Jaddus...this is the best that has ever happened to us. I admit it from the depths of our heart. But we cannot stay. We can't. We have to go back. Manuel could be in trouble...and by the looks of it, Susan is in greater trouble. She's already in level two...she's suffering. We need to go back. To save them. We have to...

This is all true. From my subconsious to my concsiousness, I awoke with cold sweat. My heart thudding fast, I sat up in a bed I didn't remember snuggling into. I am bound to be in the guest room of Shaun and Jane's home.

If I am to leave now, where would I go? Where would Manuel and Susan be? Wait...level two would have to be right here. In Vegas. There is a lot of prositiution here, one of the most common places for prositiution to take place. The whole gang is probably here would would stay here for some time. This is my chance to look for them.

I shoved the warm covers off my body and swung to the side of the bed quickly. I noticed I was wearing a sleeping gown and saw slippers by the foot of the bed ready for my feet to slip into them. I shook my head and skipped the chance in wearing them. My actions had to be quick, quiet and descreet. I went over the the desk by the window to look for paper and pencil. All I found was a purple marker and a little kid's book. On the inside cover, I began to write. I went over to change into the clothes Jane had bought me. I wore the most casual ones and put on the new converse. I brushed my hair in a hurry straight down as I eyes the plastic bag by a corner of the room. I went over and in my old pants pocket I fumbled through to get the white packets I had saved for an emergency. I stuffed them in my new pants and I was ready.

Before slowly creeping out of the house, down the quiet hall and the dark peacful morning, I placed the book on the bed after I did the bed. I am standing at the side walk, facing the house with my heart on hold. I am not even sure if I can even breathe normally without having a tear drop come out of my stupid eyes. I wanted to remember this house with the sunrise slowly coming up from behind. The birds chirrped and the world around the neighborhood began to wake. I didn't know what time it was, and that was the least of my worries. I had to get to the center of Las Vegas and find Manuel and Susan as soon as possible.

I began to walk down the sidewalk, looking forward and not turning back at all. I am going to be brave about this, I am not going to fail. If my friends die, I would never forgive myself this time. And I promise, I promise with my life, I would die for them.

The sun is already over my head, the heat of Vegas is dry and direct. I am so hungry and thristy I would eat a camel, but one thing for sure is there are no camel in Vegas. Especially in a city almost like New York. I made it to the main streets of Vegas and as I walked down, I turned into an ally.

I jumped into a dumpster to look for something to eat. I could smell the filth sinking into my clothes and shoes as I dug in further to open a bag or two for some food to find. All I found was a small piece of pizza half eaten and a bitten apple almost rottening. A sick sight it is to see a girl eat right from a public dumpster. But I am used to this, so it doesn't bother me as much as it does to those who pass by and see me.

Once I finished eating, I stayed in the ally for a few minutes in the shade to rest from my long, long walk. Could I find Manuel in one of these allys? Or Susan at a corner? My brain multi-tasking with a billion questions, thoughts and answers clustered in my head like a tangled spider web. Why couldn't I think straight?

I decided to keep moving up and down the street. I asked people for directions, where I was and of the places people would visit most during the night time for entertainment. Most people would reccommend casinos as a place for their entertainment but would laugh or smirk as they teased. "You're not even allowed in a casino. Don't bother going, kid. Go back home." Considering my young age and asking for strip clubs of all sorts, this is the point where they stare at me or pervertedly offend me about joining a place of that sort. I wasn't planning that at all. I just knew that around these places is where I would at least find Susan.

Daylight soon began to run down like sand falling to the bottom of an hour glass. I had been going up, down and around the same streets as if I were lost. But I was really getting to know the streets, looking at different routes I could take. I had to plan this out carefully. And I couldn't fail. Not now...especially now.

Before the sun set to the final point of day time for today, I made way towards downtown. To the lonliest and darkest of all places I have seen during the day. I slipped into a cold and dark ally and stood there like a black cat waiting to strike at a mouse coming out of his mouse-hole anytime soon. My eyes were scanning everywhere like a hawk, my body tense but ready to pounce into action like a cheetah, my mind ready to plan anything out like an eletric shock wave. I am ready for anything. Ready to find and liberate my one and only family I had in the world. Manuel and Susan.

Hours may have gone by, or maybe it was just me and it was realistically only a couple minutes. However long, it seemed like an eternity. People began to come out of the darkness. Girls half naked waited like lonley cats at corners, alleys, against the walls. Drug dealers would stand around here and there, doing a really good job at hiding their business from their expericene in doing so. Drug and sex addicts would pass by and take what they came looking for, lost people would pass by in a rush in fear as if they were in a different world. A world they had never known to have existed in the remains of man kind. The cruelty and lonliness haunting every soul in all these places were disgused with the worst possible. And most who are enslaved to a life style like this are bound to stay in silence in fear of being abused by their owner.

Cars of all kinds would pass by from time to time, soon many, then nothing, and the cycle would repeat. It was probably late at night, and I had been sitting down for so long my butt hurt and was sore. I was stiff from being in the same position. As I got up to stretch and yawn, I recognized a van. The old grey van with a Carls Jr bumper sticker at each side of the license plate, the dark tainted windows, the unmatching tires, the silent rumbing of the motor and the few scratches and dents around the van...Tony's van of horror.

The van moved at a slow pace down the street. I covered my face with my hair and walked after it with a distance between us. Then the van came at a stop after turning the street into an ally, I dodged into the opposite alley and waited in the dark to see what would happen. The door opened from the driver's side, and out came Hector. From the other side came Eamon. They went to the back of the van, giving me clear view of them opening the back of the van. From the side came Manuel. A missed beat or two skipped my heart with delight of seeing him, but fear raced my heart to the point where I stopped breathing. I cannot breathe well just knowing nothing was safe as it was yesterday. I am alone on this, but I am not afraid. Well, not as much as I used to be. I am actually facing my fears now and taking my chances, risking my life for what I cannot leave behind.

Susan was being pulled out. My heart sunk in pity and horror. She is already in level two. She is going to be forced to prostituion. Manuel would have to go around selling drugs as normal. Hector took care of gripping Susan's arm and dragging her to the mouth of the ally in view of worthy costumers looking to buy the young virginity of Susan. The view of everything brought angry tears to my eyes that my fists clenched along with my teeth. How could they be so cruel? Why! All for stupid, brain-washing money obsession.

I took deep breathes. I need to concentrate. I need to remain on my tracks. Eamon gave Manuel a black messenger bag. I saw him take one last glace over his shoulder, pity for Susan, and walked the opposite way they had come. Susan couldn't do much but stay in place, hoping for only the worst to come and go before she even knew it was coming. A crowd of guys were coming up to where I stood and I whispered to call their attention.

"Hey!" I said sharply. "You guys want my last packet?" I asked them, taking out one of the white packets from my pants pocket and held it to my face. They were all over me.

"How much you want for it?" Said one.

"Just give it to me!" Said another excitedly.

"Dude, aren't you a bit young to be doing business like this?"

"I'm old enough. Want it? Well, I'll make a deal. You pack of fools want this, and all I want is for you to give me cover. Block me from view to get out of the ally and it's yours for free."

They looked confused. Their brains were destroyed from so much drug they weren't capable of comprehending much. "Just walk me out of the ally," I clearly explained.

Once they did, and I was out of view from Eamon and Hector, I gave them the packet and ran off to the ally I saw Manuel go into. All I had left with me is luck, destiny and my human stength to keep me going to the end to reach my goal.

Manuel was coming out of the darkness of an ally, head down, folding the money in place to put away in his pocket. I stood in front of him and whispered his name with wide eyes. I did not expect for my voice to shake, and for me to stand still. He looked up, smiled and swung his arms around me very tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I updated!! Its funny how time flies to fast now a days.
It's been a year since I've had this story on the works!! Wow.
Happy Birthday Kaylen!! I hope you liked your birthday present. :126:
With love to Kaylen and everyone else,
xoXO
zilly