Status: Completed

A Cashier and a Movie Star...Can They Really Fall in Love?

Chapter Five The Alex Story(And this part is real.

"SIT," I commanded once we reached the kitchen. Tom sat while I dug around in the freezer for an icepack for his swollen lip.

"Do you really like boys who are abusive? Does that in any way turn you on?" asked Tom sarcastically.

"No, I don't... You have to hear the whole story to understand it all," I said as I finally found the icepack. "Here, put it on your mouth. It will help the swelling..."

I ran to the bathroom to get some rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, and bandages. "He really did a number on you... I never got nearly as bad as you did..."

"Tell me your story, I want to know why you dated that CREEP!" said Tom as I dabbed his cuts with the alcohol.

"Well, it's a long story," I began. "I was very naive, in a way I still am... We met one summer at the local pool joint. We became friends, and we started calling each other. A few years later, we decided to date. He came over my house for the first time, and we were talking like we usually do on the phone, and then, out of no where, he would hit me. Most of the time he did it when I made a stupid remark. And when I would try to leave him or get away from him, he would grab me hard, and pull me back..."

"That BASTARD!" cried Tom.

"Yeah, I even got that bastard a job at Shop Rite," I said sadly. "And what did I get in repayment for that? I got choked... that's what I got...."

Mary and Tom's eyes grew wide with shock.

"Yeah, I haven't talked about this in a few years," I said softly. "Well, one day, he came into work, looking for me of course, and saw my friend Amanda. Well, Mr. Let-me-fuck-any-girl-that-walks-and-is-easy goes up to her and asks her out. Well, me being the nice person that I am, I warned Amanda how Alex was abusive and the horniest bastard on the planet. What does she do you ask? She goes and asks him if what I said was true. So I'm sitting upstairs in the break room one day, and he comes up to me and asks why I have been avoiding him. I shrug my shoulders, and then he grabbed me by the throat, and started to choke me. 'If you mess this up for me, I will get you...' he said before he let go of me."

"Oh my God..." said Tom. "I-I didn't know it was much more than that..."

"Yeah, the asshole likes to come around and torture me sometimes. On rare occasions, he shows up at Shop Rite, but he's not allowed to come in the store since I got him fired for choking me..."

"So, he ISN'T your boyfriend?" asked Tom.

"No, he isn't. I won't ever go back to being the beaten dog ever again... God, the times he hit me, even at my own job! And after a while, I started to see him, and I would flinch or duck when his hand would suddenly move. And he wouldn't have a clue why I did it..."

"Tell me where this fucker lives so I can KILL HIM with my BARE HANDS!" growled Tom as he got up suddenly.

"NO! See, this is what I was afraid of!" I cried. "I don't need my honor defended. Please don't hunt him down. Haven't you and I suffered enough? And anyway, 'Harry Potter Star Kills American Boy' isn't the kind of publicity you need..."

"Oh yeah, forgot all about that," said Tom as he sat back down.

"Shhh, let me fix the rest of you up," I said as I started to dab the cuts on his face. "Can you take the icepack away?"

He slowly took the icepack away, and I saw how his lips were a bit swollen and purplish. There was a bit of blood in the corner of his mouth, and I wiped it away, brushing my hand lightly against his lips. This sent shivers up my spine, being this close to Tom, having him defend me like that.

"I'm sorry," I said as I blushed.

"Don't be, nurse Joanne," said Tom with a small smile. "You aren't hurting me at all. And... I like it when you touch me..."

"Oooooooooooooooooh!" said Mary as she winked at me.

"Oh really?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I began to lightly caress his face, and then I noticed how his face was inclined, and moving closer to mine. Like a magnet, mine was attracted to his, and was moving closer and closer, lips about to touch...

"JOANNE!!!!!!" screamed a voice.

Tom and I pulled away quickly, just in time. My sister Michele opened her bedroom door, and walked into the kitchen. "Where did you put Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?!?! I can't find it in my room, and I want to watch-"

She froze as she noticed who was sitting in our kitchen. "Holy fucking-"

"Watch your mouth, Michele," I said in a warning tone. "Tom Felton, this is my sister Michele. Michele this is Tom Felton..."

"How? Why? Where? What?" asked my sister. "How is this humanly possible that HE is sitting in OUR kitchen?!"

"I dunno... It just happened?" I said.

"Well, I just want you to know that even though you are a badass in the movies, you are a HOTT badass," said my sister as she went downstairs to find the movie. "OH MY GOD!!! TOM FELTON IS IN MY HOUSE!!!"

Tom laughed along with the rest of us. "Yep, that's my sister alright. She also has a massive crush on you, but hands off of her, she is only 13!"

"Is she really?!?!?!" asked Tom, shocked as hell. "She has the body of a 20 year old..."

"Yeah, she got the lucky end of the stick and got big boobs, while I got what I got..." I said quietly.

"JOANNE!!!!! I STILL CAN'T FIND THE FU-"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" I shouted. "I'll be down in a minute. Sorry Tom, gotta help my bratty sister find the movie. Mare, can you keep lover boy over here company?"

"Sure," said Mary. "So, what's Dan like on set?"

'She cannot help herself,' I thought to myself as I walked down the stairs. 'If only I had a gun...'

"What the hell do you want now?" I asked my sister.

"You know when mum's not home she doesn't want company over!" scowled my sister. "ESPECIALLY boys..."

"But Tom isn't a boy... he's a man!" I said dreamily.

"Exactly why mum will freak out. She is coming home any minute now from shopping. If she finds him, you're done for..."

"Shit!" I cried. "But I can't send him away. He's all cut up, and I have no idea where his hotel is! And he beat up Alex!"

"Well, if he did that, he must be pretty awesome," said Michele. "Um... you can throw him in your room..."

"MICHELE ANN MARIE! I have posters of Harry Potter up! Do you really think I want to embarrass myself any further?"

"Either that or the loo, and the loo one will be hard to explain," said Michele.

"Ugh! Fine," I said. "Did you find the-"

"FOUND IT!" cried Michele.

"Good, now, up the stairs!" I cried as I ran upstairs. "Tom, Mary, come with me. We are going to my room..."

"Oooh!" said Tom. "Threesome?"

"Get your mind outta the gutter!" I said.

"Nice posters," said Tom, admiring them. "Voldemort and the Death Eaters... and Dan. Cool."

"I would have one of you, but you don't have one," I said as I closed the door behind me. Tom plopped down into my orange circle chair. PPFT!

"Why Thomas Andrew Felton! Flatulating in front of women is not very nice!" I said.

"It wasn't me!" said Tom. "It was the chair!"

"Oh, yeah blame it all on the chair," I said with a grin. "I'm joking with you! The chair always does that to whoever sits in it."

I turned on my TV, and flipped through the channels as I flopped onto my bed.

"Boring... blah, woo... OMG!" I said, pausing at the news channel.

"There has been a sighted report of abuse in our native New Jersey. A man, who is blonde, blue eyed, and about six foot one was described to be the attacker of this young man right here. Please describe the attacker and what had happened..."

"Well, he had a British accent, and-"

"OH FUCKING HELL!" I screamed. "Alex did not just do this to me... Please someone tell me this is not happening!"

"I'm home!" cried my mother from outside the bedroom door.

"FUCK!!!!" I screamed quietly.