Trigger Effect

Chapter twenty-five

Vampire verses vampire., and vampire verses hunter. I had to stand by William and watch. It was a sight I never thought I had to see. My friends being attacked by the people I trusted for so long.

Atleast my friends were amazing fighters.

They worked together, just like a team should. Cartella, Pete, Isabelle, and Maradythe beat the shit out of the Dandies, are Patrick, Andy, and Joe staked them.

Continuously, the Dandies were distroyed.

Suddenly, William snapped his fingers, and all, but a select few, Dandies disappeared.

The ones that were still there walked behind William, and formed a pyramid-like formation.

We walked closer to the Hunters.

We stopped, and William reached into his pocket, pulling out a plain white glove, then dropped it to the floor.

As son as the glove hit the ground, the Dandies ran amock. But, the Panic Covenant, William, and I stayed together.

William took Ryan and I aside.

"Take her, and hide her. I shall for you if I need you," he instructed.

Ryan nodded, grabbed my hand, and we dematerialized to an alleyway.

It was like what you see in the movies. The deadend alleyway inbetween two buildings.

Ryan and I were by the deadend wall, when he pushed me up against the wall.

"You're not hypnotized."

"No shit Sherlock, really? And what are you going to do about it?"

"I could tell William."

"Honestly, I don't care. I'd rather die, then let my family die in this pointless battle."

"Pointless? This battle is anything, but! This battle is about you. Oh, and I know about your wandering mind," he smirked.

"That was before I knew you were a Dandy."

"There are alot of things that you don't know about me."

Got that right.

"Whatever. Just, let me go, so I can help my family. I don't care if you try to destroy me, just make this a fair battle."

"Why would I try to fight you? You're the distant graddaughter of Dracula, himself. And besides, I'm trying to help you."

"How can I trust you?"

Suddenly, Ryan and I were back on the main street, where the battle was, behind Wiliam.

William turned around.

"I told you to only come, if I called for you. But now that you've disobeyed me, Reblin will die for your foolishness!" William barked at Ryan.

William flew at me, and knocked me to the ground. He held my neck as he bit it, making it bleed.

Everyting went black.

3RD PERSON P.O.V.

Watching William try to kill Reblin, sent Pete into a rage.

He flew at William, but William disappeared, leaving only the white fox scarf, he had been wearing.

Suddenly, Pete heard extremely loud sirens.

Everything was a blur, and before he knew it, Pete sat int he bac of a cop car.

He looked aroound, and saw that Andy, Joe, and Patrick were being arrested, but not Cartella, Isabele, or Maradythe.

Pete looked out the back window, and saw the girls hovering over a lifeless Reblin.

They picked her up, noticed Pete and nodded at him, then dematerialized.

REBLIN'S P.O.V.

"Reblin, wake up," I heard, faintly.

"Reblin, seriously, get up!" I heard, full blast, as I groaned.

"Come on! We're going to be late for school!"

...Wait...was it all really just a dream?

It was after school, and Cartella, Joe, Andy, Maradythe, Isabelle, Sisky, Tom, William, Patrick, Pete, The Butcher, Mike, and I were all haning out, and laughing at a stupid and perverted thing I said.

Then, William stoped, abruptly, and spoke.

"Guys...I've gotta tell you something...My parents told me something last night," William took in a deep breathe, "I'm a vampire."

Whoa, Déjà vu!
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. kinda disappointing, huh? Well, tell me what you thing, by COMMENTS!!!!!!!!