I'm Not in Love, This Is Not My Heart

Finally!

It was a nice week being able to hang out with William without being stuck with Elizabeth too, everything was almost back to normal. William was different in a way though, he wasn't quite as playful with me as he use to be. He had told me he didn't care if I dated Jayden too, even though I had told him Jayden and I were just going to be friends, but William never listened and always glared at the floor when Jayden called me.

William and I were sitting in my living room with the guys having our weekly movie night, we were actually watching something besides Nightmare Before Christmas which William and I could tell the guys were happy about. William was stretched out across the couch, his head resting on the part of my lap that my laptop wasn't taking up. I had to finish the last chapter of Call Her Name by the next day and I had once again waited until the last minute to write it, it was a horrible habit I really needed to get rid of.

Butcher, Michael and Sisky were sitting just below us, their backs leaning against the couch and Mike was sitting in the lazy boy chair. The only reason he had gotten the chair and the others hadn't was that when Mike had said that lazy counted as having his name on it that we all had agreed that the name fit him without argument.

"Are you almost done?" William whispered looking up at me.

I smiled at him "Can't wait to read the ending?"

"I wanna know what happens to Jasmine."

"Figured" I answered and started tapping away at the keys again.

"So?

"So?" I asked back keeping from laughing.

"Are you almost done?"

"Just a few more lines" I answered running my fingers through his soft brown hair before going back to writing.

"Shortie?"

"Hmm?"

I felt William sit up and was surprised after a moment to have him turn my head and press his lips to mine, causing whistling and clapping from the guys. I felt one of the guys remove me laptop from my lap but I didn't care instead I wrapped my arms around William's neck and allowed him to basically tackle me on the couch.

"Trying to get my attention again?" I asked breaking the kiss.

William smiled "Do you know why I was never really happy with Elizabeth?"

"Because she was a narcissistic bitch?"

William's smile grew "Besides that?"

"Why?"

"Because I was in love with you" he said softly and kissed me again "I just thought I wasn't good enough for you"

I smiled and pulled him into another kiss "You're perfect William"

"Hey she brought Jasmine back to life" Butcher said looking at my laptop.

"She what?" William asked getting off me and taking the computer from Butcher and causing me to laugh.

"Glad to know you find my book more interesting than me William"

He smiled and kissed me "You are very important but I really want to know what happens." he said before going back to my computer.

It was the little things about William that made me love him so much, the way he was ready to attack me to get a hold of my laptop if I had written something new. That crooked smile that made my heart stop, the way he was so tall he could pick me off my feet when he hugged me. I sighed smiling and leaned against the arm rest of my couch and watched William read the last chapter of my book, it was cute the way he kept his eyes so focused on the screen as if he was trying to find some kind of clues hidden between the words.

He looked at me and smiled, placing the computer on the coffee table and kissed me again "I love you Shortie" he said softly.

"I love you too William"

"Finally!" Mike yelled causing us to laugh.

"There had better be a sequel to that book" William said smirking.

I smiled "Maybe"

"So much trouble for just to save one life James?"

He looked at Jasmine, tucking some of her blond hair behind her ear "You are worth it"

"And yet you still haven't found Damon"

"I'll find him someday"

"You know I can't stay here don't you?" Jasmine asked not taking her eyes off James face.

"Jasmine" Lorcan called from the car, his hands in his pockets as he watched the two.

"Do you have to go?" James asked taking her hand in his.

"You knew I was only allowed to stay for a short time. There was really no point in you trying so hard to bring me back when you knew you would just lose me again anyway"

"Love is doing anything you can do to save or protect someone. Willing to do anything even if it will break your heart later" he answered placing a hand on her cheek.

Jasmine smiled softly and placed her hand of James's "I told you before it wasn't wise to fall for me"

"But I did anyway"

Smiling she placed a soft kiss on his lips before turning and walking over to where Lorcan stood waiting.

"I'll see you again wont I?" James called after her.

Lorcan and Jasmine smiled looking at each other and then back at James.

"Someday" Lorcan answered "What kind of friends never see one another again?"

Friends? The ever so unemotional Lorcan who said he didn't need anyone was admitting he had friends? James smiled and waved at the two.

So this was good-bye?

Well for now anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the End. I hope you guys liked it :]
There probably wont be a sequel because I have no idea what I would have happen in it.