Someday I will Understand

Chapter 150 Hot as Ice

"Fuck me, Gerard" Kate replied as she guided Gerard in to her.. Gerard slid into her with one long push. "Slow down, honey! I want this to last...."

Gerard began to pump in to Kate slowly though was really grinding deep. Kate had never felt so totally filled up. As Gerard began to fasten the pace he continued to thrust in to her as Kate met his pace which was bringing her close to the brink. Biting down on his shoulder she came, shortly after she could feel Gerard convulse as he came with in her.

Holding on to Kate Gerard didnt want to let go, having her was satisfying but he could also feel the love they had for one another which he knew was still there, he just wanted Kate to realise what they truly had.

Kate eventually rolled over and got out of the bed, going in to the bathroom she cleaned her self and shortly after came out dressed and all cleaned up while Gerard was still in the bed not wanting to let what they had end.

“Kate you have to leave him” Gerard said.

Kate ignored what Gerard said and continued to clean herself up. “Gerard get dressed...It’s time to go” Kate responded.

Gerard instantly got out of the bed and quickly got dressed before long both left, Kate had placed her shades back on and was back in her car getting ready to drive back to Bob’s when Gerard spoke up.

“So are you just using me for sex?”

“No” Kate whispered.

“Well what is it then?” Gerard asked.

“It’s nothing...I don’t know...Why?”

“Kate I need to know...What game your playing at and why you really came to Chicago, I know there is more then your really telling me”

“I’m not playing any games....I just came here, to get away Frank and I’d had another fight and I couldn’t take it anymore. That’s it” Kate responded in a calm voice trying to diffuse the situation.

“If you don’t love him, How can you treat Frank like that?”

“He has no one what do you want me to do, for nearly a year he has thought Sadie was his and now she’s not...I cant leave him. It’s my decision Gerard.”

“Did you ever think what I went though, she was taken away from me Kate, she’s my daughter and always has been. But yet another man was rasing her and now because of that she’s scared of me. Have you ever stopped thinking about your self for a minute and thought about other people’s feelings like mine?” Gerard yelled.

Kate could feel she was getting her just deserve and she knew that she deserved it, she just wanted to scream I love you from the top of her lungs but she felt she had to hold back to be stubborn. She realised she was only hurting by the way she was treating him but to Kate she felt she had no choice.

Getting back to Bob’s Kate was startled when she saw Frank there holding Sadie and laughing with Bob, seeing Kate he had rage in his eyes seeing that Gerard was behind her. Kate could feel the tension that was there.
Gerard walked in and walked over to Frank and gave him a manly hug. Frank flashed a fake smile walked up to Kate and kissed her on the lips while holding on to her tight.

“When did you get here Frank?” Gerard asked.

“A couple of hours ago, Where have you been?”

“Went to get some lunch” Kate replied piping up.

Frank went quiet and gave Kate a filthy look when no one was looking. Kate already knew she was in trouble but she didnt care, she was starting to feel that it was her fault the reason on the way Frank had been treating her.

After sometime Frank made the first move and told Kate he had booked a hotel for himself and her. And for Gerard to have Sadie for the night, which Gerard was happy to oblige to as he would be able to spend some time with his daughter.

Saying there goodbyes Kate and Frank left in Kate’s car. “Where are we going?” Kate asked.

Frank gave directions but said nothing else, Kate decided that it was best for her to be quiet.

Getting to the hotel Frank checked them both in and grabbed the bags that both had, Getting in to the room Kate walked to the bed and sat on it, staring at the wall not wanting to have a confrontation with Frank. But of course Frank had other things on his mind he knew there was something up and he wanted to know what.

“So where did you really go?” He asked calmly.

“I already told you Frank, out to lunch” Kate replied.

“Why lie for Kate, I know you to well and I know when your lying.”

“Frank believe what you want, I have already told you. What do you want me to say?”

“To tell the truth” Frank yelled.

Kate cringed, she hated when Frank started to yell at her as she knew where that would lead to.

“Frank I’ve told you the truth. I love you, I’m not lying.” Kate said as she walked over.

“Bullshit Kate, I can smell him on you. So tell me the FUCKING truth” Frank responded as he callously slapped Kate across the face.

Holding on to her cheek, tears started to well up in her eyes. Kate herself was starting to get angry. “Fine Frank you want the truth, I fucked him, I FUCKED Gerard. He fucked me hard and boy was it FUCKING good” Kate yelled but regretting every word that had just rolled out of her mouth..

She could see the rage fill Frank’s eyes, she’d never seen that before and wasnt sure what was going to happen.