Someday I will Understand

Chapter 151 Break it Down

Clenching his tattooed finger's in to the shape of a fist, Frank struck Kate with a hard blow to the abdomen. Clutching on to her stomach she howled in pain, as the pain seared through her body.

"Frankie stop please" Kate cried out.

You’re a whore" Frank screamed in reply.

Kate wasnt sure how much she would be able to take, it was truly scaring her as Frank had never been this bad.

Blow after blow Kate tried to protect herself, Striking back she hit Frank in the face with her shoe. It however didnt stop him it only seemed to make the situation worse. Dragging Kate along the floor, Frank proceeded to kick her in the ribs eventually Frank pulled her and went to strike again.

But Kate got hold of Frank's arm in which she bit down hard making sure to draw blood.
"Fucking Bitch" Frank yelled.

This only infuriated him further, retaliating back Frank once again slapped Kate in the face and pushed her in the face. Kate was well and truly scared of what was to come, and wasnt really sure what Frank was capable of.

Crawling along the floor Kate tried to make it in to the lounge area but was stopped as Frank stood on her hand with his shoe and pulled her up by grabbing at her long hair. Kate screamed it felt as though her hair was being ripped from her scalp.

Standing and Facing Frank she could still see the rage in his eyes but before he had another chance to strike another blow. Someone knocked on the hotel door.

Frank glared at Kate “Don’t move” he hissed.

Walking to the door, and not noticing Kate, she bolted to the bathroom grabbing her phone and locked the bathroom door.

Frank on the other hand had been interrupted by hotel staff who were enquiring bout a noise complaint. Frank’s whole persona changed back to the original Frank, not the one that wanted to hurt anyone. “Sorry bout that, My girl and I were just having some fun”

The hotel staffer just nodded and smiled. “Sorry to bother you Mr Iero”

After closing the door, Frank turned around to see that Kate wasnt there he walked in to the bedroom where he saw that the bathroom door was locked. Walking up to it he banged on the door and screamed. “Let me the fuck in Kate”

Kate sat on the cold tiles trembling, her body was in so much agony, she felt as though she couldn’t move. And when she heard Frank’s voice boom, it made her extremely worried.

“Go away” Kate yelled back.

“Open the fucking door, I’ll kick it down” Frank retorted. With that Frank kicked the door to no avail.

“Leave me alone” Kate screamed with anger in her voice.

“You’re a cheater, your pathetic...You deserve no one, be grateful with what you have.”

“Fuck you Frank, I hate you right now.”

Frank pounded the door and every sound he made Kate jump. Frank was getting no where till he ran to the door and kicked it hard, he was somehow able to knock the door of the hinges which gave him access to the bathroom.

Kate hid in the corner and cowered, she was physically scared of Frank now.

“Frank please I’m begging you stop, I thought you loved me” Kate cried as she pleaded.

Frank looked into her eyes, there were no emotions just anger which had consumed his whole body. Grabbing Kate by her arm he punched her in the face, blood came pouring from the gash she already had on her face.

Pulling her to his face he looked at her, with her face turned. “Look at me” Frank yelled.

Kate slowly turned her head to look Frank in the eyes, she could see his rage slowly disappearing. “Please Frankie stop” She muttered.

Frank hadn’t finished he really wanted to teach Kate a lesson, one she’d truly never forget and never would she fuck up in his eyes again. Kissing her on the lips he pushed her in to the glass of the shower where Kate fell through the glass, hitting her head on the wall of tiles, she succumbed to the ground in pain. Blood was pouring everywhere Kate looked to her side to see glass in her skin along with small cuts.

Frank came back to the real world and started to truly freak out, all he could see was red. “Oh Katie I’m so sorry, baby what have I done” He yelled.

Grabbing Kate’s phone which was on the floor he dialled 911.

At the hospital Frank was in a daze, he was out of it, all he had in his mind was the red blood that was dripping from Kate’s body, Eventually he was allowed to go in and see her. Due to the drugs that were now in Kate’s body she was asleep.

The force of being pushed in to the shower and hitting the tiles had give Kate swelling to the brain. The glass from the fall had also punctured Kate’s lung and she was in need of a ventilator.

Frank had explained in his own words what had happened that Kate and him were having an altercation when she’d slipped and fell in to the bathroom, The doctor’s ate every word he said.

Frank had called Gerard to the hospital, knowing that soon Gerard would find out and he was worried to the bone.

(More piccies have been added in My Album, Frank’s Album and there is a new one Domestic Violence @ www.myspace.com/somedayiwillunderstand)

***Please comment, hope your enjoying. I know this is dramatic but I love it and trust me when I say things are going to change and there is still more to come...Do you guys want me to keep going?***