Someday I will Understand

Chapter 159 is the truth revealed

Gerard later in the evening while holding his daughter and rocking her to sleep looked at her and placed a kiss on her forehead, he loved his daughter so much, she was a creation him and Kate should have been so proud of, Yet Kate was rejecting her own daughter.

Gerard couldnt understand why and wanted answers but knew that he couldn’t push, it couldnt be fair he knew kate needed to heel. He just hoped her memories came back especially after the sweet kiss they had shared.

There and then he knew that Kate was in love with him still whether she had truly felt it or not, which in the end was giving Gerard hope that the woman he loved would return to him

Kate on the other hand watched and studied Frank from a distance, she was certain that he had played a part in her being the way she was but at the same time she wasnt a hundred percent sure. Being in the house her nerves were at an all time high, she was scared.

The thought’s she had been thinking of hadn’t left her mind and she was concerned.

Frank on the other hand had seen that Kate was being distant to him which he could only put down to her kissing Gerard. Thinking about it made him angry but he knew he needed to control it, he wasnt meant to be that type of person, he was better then that.

Walking over to her he watched as Kate shifted her position and how her body started to become stiff as he was only inches from her.

Looking at her he asked. “Kate what’s wrong?”

“Ahh...nothing”she mumbled.

Frank knew there was something up but didnt know what. Kate on the other hand was turning her fear in to curiosity and felt she needed to know more.

“Frank did I really love you?’

“What type of question is that, if we didnt love each other would we be getting married?” Frank retorted

“I mean...the reason I’m with you was it for Sadie?”

“Unless you lied to me then no, you said yourself that you wanted to be with me.”

“Oh...um...I think I’m gonna go for a walk.” Kate said trying to break the tension.

But Frank wasnt finished he know wanted to know more even if Kate truly couldnt remember it.

“Don’t you love me?” Frank asked.

Kate shook her head. “How can you not love me?” Frank demanded.

“I don’t remember the love I had for you Frank, but when I was with Gerard it was so different, I could feel it. Like I was meant to be there. I’m sorry but I have nothing for you”

“This is fucking bullshit, I was the one there for you through your rehab stint when you were at your lowest and now you wanna treat me like this?”

Kate was at a loss for words and started to stutter. “Ahh..I-I-I...Ahh...um Fr-an-k”

“Yeh that’s right Kate you don’t have an answer do you, just going to be a slut are we?” Frank yelled.

“What’s that meant to mean?” Kate replied finding her voice and raising it louder then Frank’s.

“I saw you and Gerard today, your meant to be mine, not his” Frank wallowed.

“You done this to me didnt you?” Kate screamed.

“Done what?”

“Made me not remember”

“It wasnt like that, we had a fight and you fell” Frank replied

“I don’t believe you and right now I don’t wanna be here” Kate said as she started to walk off and Frank grabbed her arm. “Let go of me Frank”

Frank looked on with a jealous rage, wanting Kate to be his. His mind was torn one side saying punish her while the other saying let her go.

Frank didnt know what to do and before he had a chance. Kate yanked her arm free and ran out the front door, unsure of where to go however with only one thing on her mind...Gerard

(Soz it’s a lil short but I wanted suspense LOL)