Someday I will Understand

Chapter 2 The day continues....

Keisha waited for someone to answer the door, she could hear the footsteps and new straight away it was Kate, the door opened

"Hey girl, oh my god your not even dressed, let me guess you just got up right, oh Kate you knew we had to leave early especially if you want to go shopping and get ready for the concert" Keisha said a little annoyed but she knew shouldnt be angry at her friend.

"Sorry I kind of over slept, can you give me 10, by the way did you bring the wig?

"Yeh I bought it, I think its a great idea at least tonight hopefully you will go unrecognised"

Kate grabbed the paper bag from Keisha and bolted up the stairs to her room and went to her closet to find something to wear, Generally Kate wore expensive lables but today she wanted to be normal someone different compared to what the general public made her out to be 'The famous actress', she didnt want to be watched today or followed,just one day of freedom where she could be herself, like how she use to be when she was younger and lived back home in Australia. Walking down the street unnoticed and no one giving a damm of who she was.

So she found the tight black jeans she was after with her cute lil red flat sneekers a purple tee and her black hoodie.
Keisha decided to see what Kate was up to as generally she took for ever to get ready, as she walked in to the room she saw Kate fully dressed and sitting on the bed looking in to the mirror on the wall, staring at it like she hadnt seen the person in front of her for sometime.

"I see your ready" Keisha said with a smile on her face

"Just about I've put the brown contacts in my eyes and they fucking sting it feels like there are fucking needles being stabbed in to my eyes" Kate just looked at Keisha and smiled

The transformation had began all that was needed was the brown wig, it was a dark brown colour with a blood red undertone, it was so different but with the layers the red colour looked hot, As Kate had blonde hair and blue eyes, this was definetly different and not her.
With her blonde hair tied in a very tight bun, Keisha put the wig on Kate and adjusted it so it looked normal, Kate would be wearing this to the My Chemical Romance concert tonight in Lakewood. So then at least there would be no comotion and she could enjoy just being a fan of great music that inspired many.

By the time Keisha and Kate had left it was already near lunch time so Kate was well aware that they wouldnt have much time to go shopping and look for something different for Keisha to wear tonight, Kate had already decided what she was wearing.
Rather then shop somewhere in Beverly Hills, Kate drove straight to Lakewood and to there motel where they would be able to get ready for tonight and go to the local shops and find something for Keisha to wear.

Kate pulled into the Best Western Lakewood Inn on Carson street. "Hey keish are you excited about tonight? all I keep thinking is its gonna be a god damm great concert" Kate said as she got out of her black jeep.
"Um yeh I think it will be good, I'm sure we will enjoy it" Keisha said with little effort. Kate looked directly at her, she knew straight away from the tone of her voice that something was up "Whats up?" "I'm just a little tired and I really cant be bothered going shopping I think I'll just find something to wear out of the clothes I bought with me"

"Ok then well how bout we just check in have a rest and then get ready and grab a bite to eat before heading to the concert" Kate said with comfort in her voice
"Sounds like a plan"

All of sudden the tune of Famous Last Words came vibrating from Kate's Pocket
Kate grabbed the phone from her pocket it was Lance ringing.
"Hi Lance, hows my little boy doing"
"Hey, just rining to make sure you got there ok, Haydens fine, he's just bouncing around in his bouncer"
"Lance I'm only like half an hour away you dont need to check up on me, Well i'm gonna go as Keish and I are going to be checking into our motel"
"I know, ok well have a great night and I'll see you at home tomorrow"

Kate and Keisha checked in to the motel and looked at there simple room which had 2 simple double beds with flower covered doonas, by now it was already past midday when Keisha said "I'm gonna have a snooze, get me up in a couple of hours"
"Okies I'm just gonna watch some TV"