Someday I will Understand

Chapter 4 The Concert

The girls walked in the seating area where they would be, though both aware they would be standing and if possible try and get as close to the stage as possible.

The first act that would be up was an alternative punk-rock band called Rise Against

There set went for about 45mins, Kate and Keisha weren’t sure about that band as they had never heard any of there music before, but then all of a sudden the lights went off - there was pure darkness in the arena

The set began with a stretcher which was rolled into the stage where Gerard started to sing the first few words to "The End." When he sung out his words "I expect you all cry," he ripped off his white gown of which he was wearing to reveal his parade suit and the band appeared as the curtains opened up and MCR started their show. After playing their second song, Gerard spoke in a weird accent and introduced the band as The Black Parade.

After "The End," which was used as an intro, they played the song "Dead!" which was the second song on the album. After that, they played the song "This Is How I Disappear"
For the next hour the members played The Black Parade album in its entirety. In their short black-and-silver jackets the band members looked awesome, and they claimed they were a different band entirely. “We are the Black Parade,” said Gerard, as the concert’s first half ended. “My Chemical Romance will be up next.”

After the curtain closed and about a minute of silence Blood came on, After a few more seconds of silence, the sound of the familiar guitar rifts began and "I’m Not Okay" comes on the backdrop changed from a dreary city scape to the Revenge logo. And Gerard was out there wearing a leather jacket that looked exactly like the one that got destroyed by sweat, Ray and Bob were just wearing black t-shirts and black pants, Mikey in his Dawn of the Dead t-shirt and Frank wearing this white t-shirt, As MCR continued with there set , it was finally time to end Helena was the last song, and everyone knew it was. Gerard gave a final pose and everyone smiled and started to walk offstage. The lights went on, and everyone was blinking as to say it’s over?

"Wow Keisha that was absolutely awesome, I'm like in love with the whole band, I cant believe it's over, they were so fucking awesome, words cant describe what I want to say" Kate said with absolute happiness in her eyes,

"Well babe the night hasn’t ended for us yet"

"Huh what you on about"

"You will need this" Keisha said as she handed Kate a blue arm band. Kate just stared at it and put it on her wrist, "What’s this for" " Cant say you will just have to follow me" Kate followed Keisha to the back of the stage where MCR had performed.

There they found a security guard " Hi we have blue bands to meet the band"
Kate couldn’t say anything she was just too excited, instead she let out a huge burp. "oops, sorry, think I have had a bit too much coke" Kate said as she started laughing, Keisha just looked at her and gave her a weird face as if to say "you stupid fuck"

Behind the barricades the girls followed the security guard to a waiting area with a couple of sofa’s “If you just wanna wait here, the guys will be out shortly”

The girls sat on the sofa’s “I hope you like your surprise Kate” “Its awesome, I cant believe you done this for me”

Kate gave Keisha a big hug and whispered in her ear “thank you, you’re the bestest friend anyone could ever have”

As the girls quietly talked and waited in anticipation to finally meet the band, a man walked in “Hi there girls, I’m Brian, I’m assuming your Keisha” looking directly at her.

“Yes I am, your Brian?” Brian was MCR’s manager

“Well it’s nice to finally meet you, the boys don’t know that they are meeting a celebrity today, where is Kate Bass?”

“This is her, we just have her done up differently so there was no commotion at the concert or nothing like that”

“Hi I’m Kate, may I ask what is going on?”

“Sure last week we received a call here from Miss Nolan wanting to know if it would be a problem for yourself to meet MCR, she said as long as the guys weren’t busy and that you wouldn’t be putting them out if you could meet them, And its fine they don’t know who you are, all I have told them is you one a competition to meet them and hang out with them for a while”

“WOW, Keisha you did this all for me, how exciting! Thank you so much”

“Well girls if you would like to follow me lets meet the band”