Someday I will Understand

Chapter 44 In the real world

Watching Frank drink his coffee Kate didnt know what to do 1 idea was to ring Gerard but then everything would come out and Kate wasnt ready for that and she didnt want to cause a rift between Gerard and Frank her 2nd idea she had was to send him on his way but in the end she knew that he wouldn’t budge and the 3rd was to wait it out (as she knew that he was going back on tour very soon) and not succumb to his advances

Trying to clear the air Kate spoke “So where does Gerard think you are?”
“I didnt tell him anything”
“Oh... I thought you would have, did you tell any of the guys?”
“Nopes”
“Don’t be difficult, what have you told them?”Kate said getting a little flustered
“Nothing”
“Have you told anyone?”
“Yep”
“What’s with the one word answers?”
“Why talk when we need to do some love making”
“FUCK YOU Frank!!, your not getting in my pants”
“I no you want me in them” Frank said trying to turn it around
“Frank you and I we will never sleep together again, you’re my friend nothing more!”
“I guess I am being kind of a dick, but there is something about you and I don’t know what it is but I need you Kate, only this once and then I promise I will never ask again, Gee will never have to find out it will be ok, but you need to want me too and I know you do I can see it in your eyes and how you cant stay angry at me for long we are destined to do this”

Kate couldn’t believe what Frank was saying to her she was trying to think he wasnt right but deep down she knew he was.
“Frankie I love you as a friend no more and I cant be with you intimately”

Frank knew she wasnt telling the truth and new it was just her ploy to push him away

Shortly after Kate thought that Frank had calmed down and got the crazy idea out of his head she showed him to where he could stay and planned for them to do something today, Frank had told her that Brian knew where he was kind of, he knew he was in LA but thought he was seeing Jamia and he would be returning back to New Jersey tomorrow night as the day after that the guys would be continuing on with their tour.

Kate thought that she would be fine to fend off Frank if he decided to start on his crazy rant again, during that time Gerard had called and talked to Kate telling her that he missed her already and couldn’t wait to see her, Kate felt the same but didnt tell him that Frank was here with her she didnt want to ruin something that they were starting again, after speaking on the phone for over an hour Kate walked down stairs and found Frank lying on the sofa watching tv, it was near dinner time, time had passed so quickly so both of them decided to cook something quick and in this case for Kate it was pasta.

“Thanks for dinner Katie, sorry if I have been a pain”
“It’s ok Frankie, don’t worry about it, wanna watch a movie”
“Yeh sounds good”

Kate had a look in her cabinet where all her DVD’s were when she felt arms sliding around her waist before she had a chance to moved she was pulled close to Frank’s body where she could feel the outline of his body, spinning her slowly around he held her in his arms not to tight but enough to tell her he wanted her. Kate stared in to his eyes unable to say anything it was as though the spark that they had when they were first together had returned.

Frank whispered “Do you want this?”

Kate still looking in to his eyes just nodded, Frank gently lifted her in his arms and went upstairs to where her bedroom was located and placed her on the bed.

Kate didnt know what to think she wanted this and maybe yes she had caved but the feeling she got from Frank was undescribable he all so felt the same, looking at her he just admired the beauty he saw in front of him.

Slowly getting on the bed next to Kate he didnt know what to say he had finally succeeded in what he wanted to do but where to go from now he wasnt sure.

Kate unbuttoned her shirt to expose her breast’s in a black lacy bra, there was no need for talking just thinking each other’s thoughts were enough, Frank moved closer to Kate and kissed her on the lips, removing her shirt he used his hand and ran his fingers along her smooth skin.

Kate made Frank lift his arms up and pulled his shirt off where she could see all his tattoo’s in eyes view, unclasping her bra Frank started to nibble on Kate’s breast which were sending sensations through her body, she started to slowly moan while with her free hands she unbuckled Franks belt and pulled his pants off. Pulling her own pants off frank had moved his lips to her neck where Kate was sure it felt as though he was biting her, pulling her underwear off, Frank moved so that her legs were around him, still kissing each other frank pulled away and spoke “I wanna feel you” Kate replied “I want you to make love to me”

Frank hoisted Kate up so he could see her hair fall to her shoulders and entered her as there bodies were entwined with each other both could feel that they were both reaching there peak and wouldn’t be able to hold it for much longer, able to feel her walls tightening around him with one last thrust he came within her.
Both falling back on to the bed Kate got up shocked at what she had done and thinking what a stupid person she had become.

“Katie come back to bed”
“No”Kate said as she walked off to the bathroom to have a hot shower.

Once out and all cleaned up Kate grabbed her cell and dialled Gerard’s number
“Hey baby”
“Hey babe”
“What are you doing?”Kate asked
“Just chilling, you?”
“Really missing you!”
“Aww baby I miss you too”
“I wanna see you, I’m gonna come back to New Jersey”
“But I thought you had work commitments”
“Fuck em, your more important and I want to be with you, your more important to me”
“Baby are you ok you sound a little stressed”
“Yeh I’m ok, I just miss you that’s all”
“So are you sure you want to come back to NJ?”
“Yep and I’m gonna stay with you for a while if you want me”
“Of course I do, but you know I go on tour in a couple of days right?”
“Yeh I know, I wanna join you so I never have to leave your side again”
“Really baby, I’d love that so much”
“Good, I will see you tomorrow then, I’m gonna try and get some sleep
“I love you always”
“Love you always” Kate said as she hung her phone up.

Frank had heard everything that had happened and realised what a complete fool he had been, he finally knew that he would never be able to get Kate to fall in love with him and he had to let her go, Getting dressed he left her a short note and left.

Kate walked into her room thinking Frank was still there and saw a note on her bed

Katie I had to go, I’m sorry for being such a jerk it will never happen again please forgive me.
I’ve finally realised where your heart belongs and it’s not with me.
I’ll see you when we go on tour
Love Frankie


Kate sat on the bed and cried silent tears she knew she could move on from this but she didnt know that Frank was in love with her as well, to her he was one of her best friends she didnt see him in the light that he saw her.
She knew time would heal his heart and that for her own sake she would keep this from Gerard not wanting to hurt him.