Someday I will Understand

Chapter 47 Addiction

To have some privacy Kate packed up her journal and got in to Frank’s bunk who in turn closed the curtain, with both of them laying on there sides facing each other both staring at each other trying to work out each others facial expressions. Kate decided to get to the point “Why did you leave?”

Frank was a little taken back on how blunt she was being “I...um...realised that I was being a prick and that you didnt have the feelings that I have for you and you deserve to be happy I have no right to stop that, I was thinking of myself not caring what you wanted I guess in a way I was being kind of selfish and for that I’m sorry”

“It’s ok I’m sorry too I didnt realise how you felt about me, I didnt even put your feelings into consideration I was too busy thinking of myself, but I wish you had told me earlier”

“Katie poo don’t be sorry you don’t need to be I was the one out of line and the last thing I want to do is hurt you or Gee, you guys deserve each other, I can see the love you have for each other and I promise I wont come between that”
“I don’t want to hurt him either, I love him so much it’s undescribable but I do want us to be friends, you are like one of my best friends and I really cherish that, can we please put this behind us?”

“Yeh I’d like that” Frank said with a smile
“That’s great Frankie”
“I’m glad you’re here though”
“Me too, me too” Kate whispered

Kate and Frank continued to talk until they had resolved the issues that they had between them.

Realising it was now after midnight Kate was getting a little tired and wanted to know what Gerard was up to, thinking that he must have been watching a DVD or something, getting out of Frank’s bunk she walked up to the front of the tour bus and saw the guys addicted to the TV still playing some X-BOX game.

Kate walked over to Gerard and started to give him soft kisses on the neck, he turned around “Hey Baby, are you still awake”
“Yeh Frank and I were just hanging out, are you coming to bed?”
“Yeh I may as well otherwise I’ll be glued to this TV forever”
Gerard got up and headed off with Kate while Bob yelled out “Don’t Fucking make any noise!”
In which Gerard responded “Just for you man just for you I will”
“Fuck you” Bob said and stuck his finger up as Gerard started to laugh

Getting into the bunk Kate kissed Gerard goodnight and fell asleep, while Gerard watched her for a little bit before he could feel that his eyes were becoming heavy as well and also drifted off.

Waking up the next morning Kate rolled out of the bunk and without realising landed on the floor with a loud thud, no one seemed to hear so she got herself up still wearing her PJ’s and walked to the middle of the bus where the kitchen was located and made her self a cup of coffee and then sat on the sofa and looked out the window, not knowing where she was she walked up to the driver ‘Phil’ and asked him where they were “We are just over the border of Quebec we should be in Montreal by about lunch time”
“Cool, thanks!”

Kate walked back to where the sofa’s were and sat down to enjoy her cup of coffee, she knew how the boys were they would try and sleep as long as possible, which to her meant piece and quiet before 5 more voices started to talk and the bus would become loud again, once in Canada Brian MCR’s manager would be joining them on the bus as well, so it was going to be a crowed house in such a confined space.

An hour had passed it was just after 8am and the boys were still asleep, Kate had been keeping Phil company but decided to go for a little wonder to see the new video game that the boys had been playing last night and what was keeping them so entertained, looking at the game she got it out of the cover and put it in the X-BOX

Sitting down on the floor in front of the TV Kate got herself comfortable so she could play this game ‘Bloodrayne’ 2'
It was about a Red headed Vampire called Rayne set in the 1940's where Rayne discovers that her father has left behind his own “children” that call themselves the Cult of Kagan and they plan to unleash a vampiric threat to walk in the day and rule over the mortals.So she sat there quite enthralled to see what this game was about letting herself be in her own world an hr had passed and Ray had gotten up seeing Kate playing Bloodrayne 2.

He couldn’t believe how well she was doing she was slashing demons with knives or using the gun and she was already up to level 5, Ray tried to talk to her but could see that Kate was in her own little world playing this video game that she had never set sight on before, within half an hour everyone was up Ray walked up to Gerard who was pouring himself and Frank a cup of coffee

“Gee you wont believe this Kate is playing Bloodrayne and she is now up to level 5"
“Fuck really”
“Yeh, I’ve tried talking to her but she cant hear me it’s like she is in her own world, I spoke to Phil he said he could hear her play the game and that was nearly two hours ago”
Frank started to laugh “I think she is addicted”
Gerard walked to where Kate was sitting on the floor still in her PJ’s playing the game
“Hey baby”
Kate continued to stare at the TV and played the game, Gerard walked back and spoke “Well she didnt want to talk”

By now the bus was only an hour away from Montreal and Kate was still playing the game while everyone else was dressed and just watching her
Kate felt as though this was a new experience for her, this game was so addictive and she didnt want it to end though she knew that she was being watched and spoken too but it was if she had gone deaf and couldn’t hear anything anyone was saying.
Speaking finally “How do I save this game?”
Ray spoke “Just hit that key” he said pointing at the X-Box control
Kate saved the game and finally got up where she was sitting and stretched as she had been sitting down for the last couple of hours
“OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE”S FINALLY OFF” Frank yelled and started to laugh
Kate just gave him a dirty look “Baby did you have fun?” Gerard said
“I cant believe how addictive that game is, I was I don’t know I just couldn’t put the control down, Ray I’m sorry for hogging your game”
“Don’t worry about it you kicked ass you got up to like level 7 and we couldn’t get past level 5, anytime you wanna play go ahead”
Kate started to blush “Well I better get dressed” and walked off to get changed
Arriving in Montreal at the Bell Centre everyone got off in order to prepare for tonight’s show, Kate walked to the back with Gerard holding his hand.