Someday I will Understand

Chapter 49 Laugh or Cry

Once the show had finished everyone headed back to the hotel as they weren’t leaving till tomorrow to goto Portland as it was only about a 6hr drive away so they would get there with plenty of time to get there before the show that night.

Gerard was spewing that he couldn’t be intimate with Kate cause how he was feeling which was rather excited he really wanted her and knowing he couldn’t have her was frustrating him in more way’s then none.

Getting to there room Kate was getting nervous and she wasnt sure how to overcome it, Gerard went and had a shower while Kate sat on the bed fully clothed waiting for Gerard to finish.

Once Kate heard that the water had stopped running this is when she realised the time had come, Gerard walked out of the bathroom naked as if to show Kate this is what your missing out on Kate had a smile on her face as she found it funny “Babe put some clothes on”
“Why? You jealous cause you cant touchy?” Gerard said with a laugh as he put on his pj’s
“If I was to touch you wouldnt be able to handle it” Kate said with laughing back
“So what ya wanna do, watch some TV” Gerard said trying to get comfy on the bed
“Um...First I’d like to talk to you” Kate said with a serious tone in her voice
Gerard looked up at her as he had been fumbling around with the Tv remote and noticed she looked a little nervous
“What’s on your mind?”
“Um...you”
Gerard didnt like the sounds of where this was going he himself started to get a little nervous as well “What do you mean?”Gerard said with a quiet voice
“Well there is something that I have done and been keeping from you and you deserve to know the truth” Kate said trying to act confident and not come across as a heartless bitch as she was trying to be honest.

Gerard could tell it was going to be bad news and he wasnt sure if he wanted to hear it “What babe, what did you want to tell me?”
“Well I um... don’t know how to say it so I’ll just say it as it is I um... slept with Frankie and I’m so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you and I know I have and I’m sorry I love you so much and I’m sure you hate me so much right now” Kate said with tears falling down her face, Kate could see the hurt in Gerard’s eyes
“I already know”
“HUH?” was all Kate could say shocked from what she just heard Gerard say
“Mikey told me you were at Frank’s place the night I went around only I didnt know then that you were there”
“Oh” still unable to say anything properly
“And then I went and saw Frank and confronted him and I asked him if he had slept with you and one thing Frank isn’t good at doing is lying so in the end he told me all of it”
“Oh Shit, I’m so sorry”
“Tt’s ok”
“How long have you known?”
“For a couple of weeks now, I was just waiting for you to tell me”
“Oh.... I’m sorry I didnt say anything earlier, I was scared and I didnt want to loose you which I’m sure I have”
“You haven’t lost me I promise that Katie I love you always, I wish it hadn’t happened but it did and we weren’t really together at that stage, I guess the thing that hurts most is Frank has had you and I hate the thought of you being with some one else”

Kate was a little stunned at what Gerard was saying she was positive he was going to end there relationship “um... do you still want to be with me?” Kate said still with tears in her eyes
“Baby I do, I wanna put this shit behind us, I love you and you know that”
“I love you too always, I’m sorry I have been a fool I just keep thinking history is going to repeat itself and I don’t want that” Kate said moving from where she was and kissed Gerard on the lips

Gerard placed his arms around her and whispered in to her ear “ I have something I want to give you, I knew I was gonna give it to you tonight but I wasn’t expecting what you had said, though I’m glad you were able to be truthful with me”
Kate looked at his hand and saw a little box “What did you want to give to me?”

“This” Gerard said opening the box and inside was a silver ring with a blue stone which had engraved writing on the inside that said Eternally Yours

“Aww baby this is beautiful, I don’t deserve this at all”

“You do!, I want to show you that I am committed to you forever, I love you Kate and I have never had these feeling for someone before, I know we have both gone through shit but I realised tonight that I cant live without you, I need you by my side cause if we ever said we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye, I don’t know what I’d do” Gerard said with a soft smile on his face

Kate smile amongst her tears, she knew Gerard loved her but this to her was astonishing it wasnt what she was expecting, Gerard took the ring out of it’s case and place it on Kate’s right index finger.

Kate gave him a big hug and made him fall on the bed with her.
“I really do love you Katie”
“I know baby and I love you, I want you to make love to me”
Gerard looked at her funny “But I thought..” “I was lying”

Gerard grabbed her in his arms and unbuttoned her shirt so he could see her bright pink lacy bra, Kate pulled Gerard’s top off , Gerard then unclasped her bra and cupped her right breast, rubbing his thumb over her nipple with one hand “Do you like that?” he asked her.
“Yes,” she answered.
“Do you want more?”
“I want more,” she said

Now laying under the blankets Gerard threw the covers off of them. And shifted position so that hewas over top of her, her legs between his, holding himself up by his arms. and bending his head and so that he could run his tongue over her nipple.
Kate moaned. It felt so good

He put her nipple in his mouth and sucked gently. When she moaned again he opened his mouth more and put as much of her breast in his mouth as possible and sucked.

“Oh, God yessss,” Kate moaned

They lock eyes and kiss again, quickly and passionately,.Gerard moveed again and lowered his body onto hers and slowly entered. Any thoughts Kate had of composure were now gone, dashed against the tides of their hips, the rock and sway of their love, the sex.

His hands clamped over her shoulders and with each thrust he pulled her down against him,while she was still bucking her hips with the movement, exacting every last iota of pleasure from their motion. Both were near to the end, the bed itself seems to be in on it, shuddering and vibrating with the intensity of their efforts.

Her arms were now in the small of his back, encouraging, pushing with the movement. All conscious thoughts were gone, neither one had any control left, the pace was frantic.

The sounds fill the room, nails dig in, and the blankets finally gives way and fall dejectedly to the floor unnoticed by either of them. Gerard can feel the sensation sweeping over him, starting down at the base of his spine. Kate buries her face into his neck as the rush threatens to overwhelm her. He takes one last breath and closes his eyes. She pushes her legs back into the mattress. While he lifts his body up one last time. She tightens her arms, her stomach, her hold on his length. He throws his head back .and she feel the release. His body starts to shake. Her every muscle contracts. He slides all the way in. She loses herself. He loses control.

They remain locked together, panting, sweating, flushed. Awakened, yet tired, neither one wanting to move yet.

Still holding each other but with less anticipation, more comfort. He hears her heart beat; while she listens to him breathing slowing. Both turn to each other and kiss, gently, very gently. Finally Kate prods Gerard into moving. He rolls to one side and takes her hand.

With her head laying on his chest they drift off to sleep.