Someday I will Understand

Chapter 64 Different in every single way

Flying to Spain to meet up with Gerard and everyone else Kate had mixed emotions though at the time she didnt want to talk to Bridget about it who was sitting besides her playing with her hair to keep herself amused .

The only person she was able to talk to and once trusted with her life had stabbed her in the back (metaphorically speaking) and that was Keisha, Kate missed her so much and the advice she always gave which always made her feel better.

Kate had wanted to call her many times and work out the wonderful friendship they use to have but at the same time she couldn’t due to the betrayal that had been caused.

Mainly sleeping on the plane Kate had thoughtless dreams, where as Gerard was getting excited he was now counting down the hours until he would have Kate in his arms again. Once the girls had there stop over in Singapore again bother were wide awake when they boarded the plane again so decided to see if there was anything good on the movie channels but both were unable to find anything and were getting bored and didnt know what to do.

Kate was tempted to call Gerard but didnt want to wake him incase he was a sleep due to the time difference she wasnt really sure what time it would be in Europe at the moment all she knew was that she would be arriving in Spain at just after 5am in the morning.

Looking out the window Kate’s mind started to wonder:

Flashback

Walking to school Kate was happy she was finally outside the big building where she would go for her classes but then she saw the figure she would know it from anywhere, she wanted to escape but she couldn’t she knew who it was and it was the last person she wanted to see but then the shadow came and then that high pitched sound BANG

End of Flashback

Kate awoke with a cold sweat shaking her head she tried to get the dark thoughts out of her head which she had blocked such a long time ago, she wasnt going to let history repeat itself nor was she ever going to think them thoughts again. She was better then that.

Gerard was getting more excited he had hardly slept and with the next hour the woman who had stolen his heart would be returning to him, Kate was finally on her way to the hotel in Spain where she would be meeting Gerard or more then anything collapsing in to his arms she loved him and had deep down missed him though she was unable to shake the dream that she had while on the air plane.

Getting to the hotel Kate got in to the lift with Bridget and both girls started to laugh over nothing it may have been because both had jet lag but the laughing just wouldn’t stop and when they finally got out of the lift Bridget decided to start knick knocking on hotel guest’s doors which made Kate laugh even harder.
Getting to Gerard’s room Kate knocked on the door Gerard bolted to the door when he heard that sound and opened it before Kate had a chance to say anything Gerard had grabbed her in his arms and started to kiss her passionately,

Bridget looked at them and laughed even more which made her snort which then started Kate off again with her laughing only it came out like a witch’s shrill of hehehehehe, Gerard looked at her with a confused look on his face

“It’s ok Baby” Kate said still laughing “we haven’t stopped since we arrived here I think its from being on a plane for so long”
“Oh” was all Gerard could say
“So where am I sleeping” Bridget said with a loud voice
“Um... Oh yeh your in Frank’s room again, hope you don’t mind” Gerard said feeling a little bad that Bridget would be sharing with someone she didnt know and also feeling bad for Frank at the same time, though Bridget thought it was awesome being able to hang with the MCR boys

Walking in to the room she was sharing with Gerard Kate jumped on the bed and raised her eyebrow while Gerard just watched her he wanted her soo badly and just wanted to pounce on her like a tiger in the wild, Kate could sense what Gerard wanted and she was more then happy to give in, she wanted to feel her body against his to feel him inside of her where they could become one.

Kate pulled her t-shirt off seductively as with her track pants and stood staring at Gerard in just her underwear and bra, Gerard looked her up and down, he was amazed at how toned her body was and how beautiful she looked he stared towards her stomach where he noticed that nothing had changed from the last time he had seen her which was two weeks ago he knew there was life growing in her which made her shine.

Moving towards her he used his fingertips and started to touch her body softly, Kate just wanted to jump him but she was enjoying the attention she was getting right now, with her free arms she pulled Gerard’s top off while he now stood there in his boxers, softly pushing her on the bed Gerard had, had enough he wanted her now he needed her now to feel her to make love to her to please her and most of all to let her know how much he had missed and loved her.

Kate was a little shocked from what Gerard was doing but she was liking him being the domineering one, he pounced on the bed so that he was on top of her, looking in to her blue eyes which always made him melt he spoke “I have missed you so much”
“Me too baby, I’m so glad I’m back with you”

That was all Gerard needed to hear unclasping her bra and removing her underwear he looked at her naked body which still looked so beautiful, Kate could tell he was staring or maybe even admiring she didnt really care she just wanted him in her, so she tugged at his boxers till they fell to his knee’s where he then kicked them off, Getting under the blankets Gerard started to kiss up and down Kate’s body she loved the sensations that was being caused and moaned his name which got to him even more.

Lifting one of her legs around his waist he moved in closer and slowly entered her so he could feel everything, the pace got quicker and faster and Kate was in her own world blocking everything else out beside her and Gerard and this moment, finally he came with in her as she had also reached her peak.

Still breathing heavily he rolled off of her and lay beside her holding her in his arms where she slowly fell asleep.