Meet My Cousin

Chapter 4

Billie Joe's P.O.V.

I looked at Trish, and tried to find the right words to say. She only held eye contact for a few seconds before looking away. I smiled slightly at her nervousness.

"You know, we're going to have to get a lot closer for this to work." I said trying to look her in the eyes.

"Oh, uh, right." She said blushing.

She turned to face me, and I turned to face her. She kept her gaze down. I hesitated to try anything; I didn't want to scare her away. She looked up at me and smiled. She gave me the signal that I needed.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat.

"Step one." I said. She nodded with a smile.

"Close your eyes." She did as she was told, as I leaned closer.

"When I place my lips next to your's, press your lips against mine." I said leaning in even closer.

Our lips met, and Trish jumped in slight surprise. She blushed furiously, her eyes fluttering open. She tried not to smile. Seeing her fight it made me laugh. I smiled at her, moments later, glad to see that she finally smiled back.

"That was good. Now it's time for step two." I said.

"Okay." She said with a tiny giggle.</br><br>"When our lips touch...How can I explain this...Aw hell, just go with it." I said.

She began to blush again. I leaned in some; she closed her eyes. Our lips touched once again. I began to push her lips open with mine. She followed along. I then began trying to coax her tongue to play with mine. Our tongues brushed against each other for a mere second. She suddenly pulled back, and then she jumped off of the couch.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this." Was all Trish managed to say as she ran out of the house.