Meet My Cousin

Chapter 7 & 8

Chapter7

Billie Joe's P.O.V.

I woke up to Trish still sleeping against me. My mom was already awake, in the kitchen. I remembered waking up in the middle of the night, and calling her mom to tell her what had happened. She said that Trish could just sleep over.

My mom walked out, and noticed that I was awake. She came over to ask me about last night. I could tell she was worried.

</br><br>"Billie honey, what happened last night? Is everything okay?" She asked in a whisper.

</br><br>"Everything's alright now. Trish was raped last night." I said equally quiet.

</br><br>"Oh, Billie, Im so sorry. Who was it?"

</br><br">John."I replied, getting angry. I couldnt stand the guy before, but I really hated him now.

</br><br>My mom walked off; she was upset about what had happened. Not long after, Trish woke up. She asked for my help, because she didnt think she could get up by herself. I helped her up, and just so Id feel better, I walked with her to the bathroom. I sat back down in the living room and waited for my mom to finish making breakfast. Trish sat back down on the couch, and tried her best to smile. I finally talked her into eating, then she asked me to take her home.

Chapter 8

Billie Joes P.O.V.

I drove Trish home. Her mom had left a note on the door, saying she went shopping and would be back soon. Trish asked me to come inside. I followed her to her room. She told me to make myself at home, while she took a shower.

She walked back into her room, dressed fully. I was sitting at her desk. She sat at the edge of her bed, sighing deeply. To break the silence, I asked the question that I knew she wanted to avoid desperately.

"Why didnt you tell anyone?"

I couldn't. She replied.

"Why?" I asked getting frustrated already.

"I dont know." She said. Her voice was shaky.

"You don't know?!? How can you not know?!! He fucking raped you! Its impossible not to know!!"I yelled.

Crying she yelled, "I was ashamed!!!"

I felt like such an ass when I realized that she was crying because I had yelled at her. I sat next to her on the bed. I pulled her close to me. She willingly put her arms around me. I rocked her back and forth just the way I had last night. She looked up at me when I whispered, "Im sorry." She nodded against my chest. I kissed the top of her head. She didn't pull away as I expected. Instead, she looked at me, and leaned in to kiss me. I pressed my lips against hers. I kept kissing her and kissing her. She kissed back each time. After about an hour we were making out. We fell back onto the bed. Then, I climbed on top of her. She continued kissing me. My hands roamed her sides. Not much later, we were having sex. The next thing I remember is waking up with her in my arms.