The Pharse That Pays

The Pharse That Pays ll William's Embrassment ll

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
Aly goes to the door and opens it.
"What are you doing here?" asked Aly.
"Well, its not your business, can you go get William over here?" asked Ray.
"Fine, just a second, WILLY! Ray's at the door!" yelled Aly to William in the kitchen.
"Okay, just let me finish my cereal!" said William.
"He said to wait a second; he wants to finish his cereal!" Wanna come in for a moment?" asked Aly.
"Sure, where's William?" asked Ray.
"He's in the kitchen, duh!" complained Aly.
"Okay, okay spas!" said Ray.
Ray goes to the kitchen, and pulled up a chair and sat beside William.
"Hey there Willy!" smiled Ray trying to annoy William.
"Hey." said William trying not to turn around to Ray (cause of his big pimple).
" WILLAIM BECKETT ?" asked Ray.
"No, what makes you say that?" asked William.
"Cause youre not even looking at me when I'm talking to you!" said Ray.
"Fine, look at me, I'm UGLY !" said William almost about to cry. "And its so embarrassing!" said William again.
"No its not, ... its pretty ... normal ..." strutted Ray.
William finishes his cereal and puts it in the kitchen sink.
"No what? At least I don't have to talk to Mary- Kate for you! That would be a night mare!" smiled William.
"Well about that, I'm kinda shy around girls if you just noticed that!" said Ray.
"But think about the old days, you weren't shy to talk to her than!" said William.
"True, but I don't know how to start a conversation with a girl." argued Ray.
"Well, just say `hi Mary- Kate`, than say something like` do you remember me, Ray` and on and on.... and continue to talk about something!" said William.
"Okay, but we'll go to Giant tiger later, okay?" asked Ray.
"Sure, whenever your ready to talk to her, but it's not so hard though!" smiled William.
"So are you allowed to go outside?" asked Ray.
"Ya, sure, but do you wanna go to the park?" asked William.
"Sure, let's go! Aly! I'm going to go outside to let you know, so bye for now!" said William.
"See ya later, Willy!" Aly yelled form her basement.
So William put on his Pink Flord hat. Than went out the door with Ray.
* * * *
William and Ray were talking to each other and were walking to the park.
"So Ray, wanna play tennis with me?" asked William.
"Sure, but I bet you, I'll win a game of tennis against you, even though I'm like a pro!" smiled Ray.
"You mean a pro of having busy hair !" laughed William.
"Arrrrr!" argued Ray.
"Jokes! Joking, I'm just joking around with you! GOSH!" laughed William.
* * * *
Ray and William were playing a game of tennis for amount more than an hour.
"Ray, we've been playing tennis for like an hour now! Can't you just give up?" asked William.
"Just cause I'm losing by a point doesn't mean that I have to give up so you can win!" argued Ray.
"Can we have a little break now?" asked William.
"No can do! You can always give up if you don't want to play, after when I get a point!" smiled Ray.
" Willy! Look your mom is waving to you! LOOK!" yelled Ray.
"Where? Where is she?" asked William.
Ray got a point when William turned around.
"Hey! That wasn't fair! Youre not allowed to do that!" complained William.
"Well you don't have a tennis rue book! Do you?" asked Ray as he smiled.
"No! But still it's fair! Can we continue playing the game later? Please!" asked William.
"Fine, I'm tried anyways! We have the same points anyways too! .... Ummm. How much points do we exactly have though?" asked Ray embarrassingly.
"WOW! Nice memory you got there!" laughed William.
"But right now we both have 22 points each! Okay, did ... you ... hear... that?" teased William saying it slowly to Ray.
"Ya, I heard you, I'm not deaf! GOSH!" complained Ray.
"Its 12:00, LUNCH TIME !" yelled William.
"Willy! I'm beside you, you don't have to yell ... you know!" yelled back Ray.
"Okay, I'm going to go home and eat lunch! What about you?" asked William.
"Same with me, I'm kinda thirsty and hungry at the same time! So see ya later, Willy!" said Ray.
"See ya, Ray Ray!" laughed William
And they both walked away, and went home.