‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

Reunion

Dougie

"Dougie, come on get up!" Tom yells at me from the kitchen.
I roll over.

I swear I've only left my bunk for the shows.
Ruth dumped me four weeks ago.
She told me I wasn't over Camilla and that I was just using her.
Of course she's right.

Whoever said you can get over someone in a month was wrong.
Three months have gone by and I'm still thinking about her.
It's not like we were together, but I liked her a hell of a lot more then I did anyone else.

"Dougie! Get up!" Danny shouts, coming into my room. I moan and roll over as he pulls back the curtains on the bunk.

"Go away" I moan into my pillow covering my eyes from the light suddenly exposed to my sensitive eyes.

"No, get up!" He says, pulling me by the arm out of the bed. I fall with a thump on the floor and look up at him glaring.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yell.

"Just get up, and put on some more clothes" He tells me.
I roll my eyes as he leaves the room.

Why the hell would I put more clothes on? I'm in boxers isn't that enough?
They've seen me butt naked before anyway. The girls won't care either.

Grumbling I get up from the floor, glancing over at the bed Camilla had slept in.
It still smells vaguely like her. I wouldn't let Ruth sleep in it and mess it all up.
Maybe that was the giveaway.

Finally I arrive outside the kitchen area, I push open the door rubbing my eyes as I walk in.

I look up before me and see Camilla sitting on the slightly raised couch.
My eyes widen and I stare at her, she looks towards me and her eyes widen aswell.

"Dougie I told you to put some clothes on!" Danny shouts at me. I jump slightly and run back to my room.

Oh shit.

Camilla

Wow. Dougie.
He just walked in, half naked!

"It's great to see you again Camilla" Tom says taking a seat next to me and passing me a cup of tea.

"Yeah, you too" I reply quietly

"You should've visited" Danny huffs.

"Sorry, I was... busy" I tell him.

"Really? What have you been doing?" Harry asks me.

"Nothing that exciting. I didn't want to go back to the US right away with everything going on, so I'm staying a little while longer" I tell him.

"Oh, that's great! The tour ends in like a week" Danny smiles. I give him back a weak smile and take a sip of my tea.

Footsteps run down the stairs and two girls come into the room.

"Tom I- Camilla!" Gio screams looking at me. I smile at her weakly.

"Hey" I reply softly.

She steps forwards and gives me a hug, "Hey! You didn't say goodbye" She tells me.

"Yeah I know, I just needed to get away from here. I'm sorry" I tell her.

"It's fine, you're back now anyway" She smiles at me, "You are staying right?"

I look towards Harry who nods.
"Oh great" Izzy mutters under her breath.
Harry sends her a glare.

Gio turns to Tom and they begin talking about lunch plans while Dougie walks back into the room, nobody else noticing the younger male.

He catches my eye but I turn my head away from him.
He still makes me angry for how he treated me. But I can't get over him.

"Camilla's staying for the remainder of the tour" Harry tells Dougie, finally noticing his arrival.

"Won't she have to stay in Dougie's room?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!! I got six comments that's better!
wooh.
haha.
Right, so comment and the next part will be up sooner.
The next one is a bit more exciting I promise.
Xxx