‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

I Want...

Dougie

>>Rewind a little<<

“Harry?” I ask once he comes into the bus. He looks a little peeved.

“What?” He snaps. I flinch.

“Uh… nothing never mind” I mutter grabbing my water and walking towards the TV area. Harry lets out a short grunt and sits down next to me, muttering under his breath.

“Where’d you go?” Danny asks I’m assuming Harry, as he’s the only one that went out - besides Tom.

“Camilla” Harry grunts, cutting off all further questions

The three of us sit there watching Danny blow up a big pink floating blob.
I can’t help but let my mind wander to this morning. Camilla and I kissed.
Well okay, technically I kissed her. But she most definitely kissed me back, except then she ran away. But my theory is she only ran away because apparently her and Danny were going to try to have a relationship.
That very thought makes me queasy.
Danny with Camilla?
My Camilla?
I shudder.

But Danny told me that he couldn’t do that to me. I basically glared at him while he sat there for half an hour until finally he told me,

‘I told Camilla I couldn’t date her’

I nearly jumped for joy when he told me that, but of course I was curious and wanted more details. He wouldn’t give them.
Camilla most definitely has feelings for me. She just can’t not. And I know how vain and self absorbed that may seem but you don’t just kiss someone like that unless you have some feelings for them. No matter what Harry said.

"Look, okay, I didn't want to tell you this, but the truth is,is Cam just got out of a really hard relationship with her ex-boyfriend of two years. He dumped her and she has been really banged up about it. It only happened a couple of months ago and I'm afraid that she's only using you as a rebound"

The amount of time those words ran through my head is uncountable. I’m amazed I remember after all these weeks. But was Camilla really using me as a rebound? She doesn’t seem like the kind of person to do that. I believed it before, just about. But now as time has passed, it just seems less likely.
Curiosity overwhelms me and I have to ask him.

“Harry, remember what you told me before about Camilla?” I ask him hesitantly. Harry turns to look at me quickly.

“Yeah?”

“Uhm…” I can’t look at his face so I turn to look out the window. Something catches my eye and I gasp. Camilla is in the middle of the parking lot, some guy standing over her. He hits her and she falls to the gravelled pavement. “Harry!” I yell pointing to the scene. He follows my gaze and I see his eyes widen as he jumps up and towards the front of the bus. I follow after him quickly.

“Who is that?” I ask him quickly.

“Her ex” Harry mutters running out the front of the bus. I see Camilla staring at us, scared beyond belief from the back of the car. My eyes lock onto her’s as we run towards the car as fast as possible, but she sways and falls. The car zooms off out of the parking lot. The number plate on the back of the car is covered by mud.

“Harry!” I yell at him as he tries to run after the car. He slows down once at the gates. I run to his side. He’s nearly crying.

“What just happened?” He mutters, punching himself in the head. “How am I so stupid?!” He screams. I jump a little.

“Harry, mate. What the hell is going on?” I ask him. Harry takes a deep breath.

“That was her ex-boyfriend. The one that abused her. He followed her to England and that’s why she’s here. I was supposed to look after her until the end of tour, then she would move in with me” He groans and smacks his head again.

I stand there. Horrified.

“What do we do?” I ask him, in barely a whisper.

“I don’t know Doug. I just don’t know what to do” He tells me.

“We could ring the police?” I ask him.

“No” He tells me quickly. “No. Cam would kill me”

The two of us wander towards the bus. Something in the pit of my stomach just twists and I feel sick. What is this guy going to do to Camilla. The way he was treating her is a sign that it’s nothing too pleasant. I’m scared for her. I want her here and now.
I want to be able to see her long blonde hair.
I want to be able to see her gorgeous blue eyes.
Her small skinny figure.
I want to smell her perfume lingering wherever she stood for too long.
I want her here. With me.

I just want her.
I just want her… to be mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay sorry about the little delay and I know it's a little short. but the main thing in the story is like starting well technically it's started, but anyways. ahh school on Tues! kill me.
hope you enjoy
Comments....???

Remember, no comments. No update.
=)

Xx