‹ Prequel: Jealous Judd

Deep Inside

How Soon is Now?

“Guys come on! We need to be at the hotel in five minutes!” Tom screams at us.

“Tom, would you cut Harry some slack?” I snap at him. He grumbles under his breath as he grabs his bag and throws it into the taxi. “Mate you alright?” I ask Harry sitting down next to him. He looks up at me.
It’s been two days since Camilla has been gone. Harry hasn’t slept, eaten or talked to anybody.
He looks awful.

He just shrugs, grabs his bag and walks out of the bus. I sigh and grab my own bag and throw it into the car next to Danny’s.

“I can’t believe this happened” I mutter.

“I know mate” Danny replies looking at me and shaking his head. Harry comes over to us after grabbing Camilla’s bag and putting it in the boot.

“Have you tried ringing her?” I ask Harry. He looks up at me, his eyes look so dead. He shakes his head.

“I’m afraid it’ll get her into even more trouble. He’d answer it” Harry’s voice cracks slightly. It’s hoarse from lack of use.

“I can’t believe you didn’t even catch the registration plate” Danny mutters and I thump him.

“It was covered Danny. I wasn’t going to run around the front of the car to catch it and get run over was I?” I snap at him. Danny just shrugs and Tom comes over to us. He nods at the taxi driver and he zooms away from the area car-park.

“Why do we have a taxi when the hotel is just down the road?” I ask Tom.

“Because we have too much stuff” Tom tells me. I frown but shrug it off.

“Why are we only getting a hotel room for three days, when we’ve been here for four days?” Danny asks me. I shrug.

“Ask Tom”

“Tom?”

“Because I forgot to book it okay?” Tom snaps at me. Danny and I exchange a glance.

“Someone’s grouchy” I mutter, and begin to walk with Harry out of the car-park. Danny and Tom follow behind us.

Harry walks silently beside me, deep in his own thoughts.
“Have you rang her parents?” I ask him. Harry shakes his head.

“I can’t Dougs. You don’t understand this guy like Cami and I do. If I ring her parents they’ll ring the police. When we get the police involved he’d probably kill her right off. He doesn’t want anything. He doesn’t want money, drugs… anything! He just wants her” Harry tells me. “He’d kill her then kill himself”.

My jaw drops open, “What kind of a maniac is this psycho?” I gasp. Harry shakes his head.

“He’s not right Dougie. He’s not right in the head” He mutters.

“Clearly” I reply. The two of us walk out of the gates of the car-park and down the road. Crossing it we get to the hotel and walk into the lobby of the fancy hotel. It’s big. Really high ceilings too.

Tom rushes past Harry and myself and checks us in. He comes back a minute later with four room keys in his hands.
“Here. We’re on the top floor” He tells us. The three of us walk towards the elevator without a word, Tom stays behind to wait for our luggage.

“What do we do when it’s time to leave?” Danny asks once we’re in the safety of the elevator. I look towards him and shrug.

“I’m not leaving without her” Harry tells us gruffly. “I can’t. I have to find her” He tells us. I nod.

“I’ll stay with you mate” I tell him.

“No” Harry snaps suddenly staring at me. “No. Not you” He tells me. His face is grave. I glance at Danny and frown but he just shrugs.

“We’ll all stay” Danny tells Harry, but Harry’s shaking his head.

“No. You guys go home. I need to stay and find her” He tells us.

It’s absolutely pointless trying to argue with Harry. Once he’s made up his mind he doesn’t budge - at all.
The three of us get to our rooms, which are right next to each others.
A couple of hours later, a knock comes on my door.
I climb off the golden covers of the bed and walk to the door. Swinging it open, Tom stands in front of me.

“We’re going out for dinner. You coming?” He asks me. I nod. “Be ready in fifteen minutes” He tells me. I nod and shut the door as he walks away.

Twenty minutes later the four of us plus Fletch are walking across the lobby of the hotel room. Dinner is booked for six thirty at a Chinese restaurant.
Harry hasn’t talked since the elevator ride, after he’d made us promise not to tell anyone. That means everyone.

We shuffle across the lobby, my vans squeaking against the floor, Danny walks next to me.
“Do you think we’ll find her?” Danny asks me. I look towards him.

“I hope so. But Harry told me that he would probably bring her back to America” I tell him. Tom walks forwards, the sliding doors open and a gust of cold wind shivers down my back.

“I can’t believe Camilla was involved with such a bastard” Danny mutters. I nod.

“I know” Danny and I walk behind Tom outside.
Something catches my eye. My eyes widen and I stop dead, Harry walks right into me.
I hear him growling behind me, but I ignore it.

“Harry! It’s the car!” I say quickly, pointing to the exact car I had seen drive Camilla away from the tour bus. The number plate is still covered with mud as two guys get into the car and drive off.

I spin around and Harry is looking around wildly.
“She’s here” He says quickly, walking back into the hotel, “She’s in this hotel” He says more to himself. I run after him and wave Tom and Danny to go on with Fletch.

Harry runs to the front desk.
“May I help you?” She asks with a smile.

Harry nods, “Can you tell me what room Mr. Jason Williams is in?” He asks her. She taps on her computer and looks up at us.

“I’m sorry. There isn’t a Mr. Williams currently using one of our rooms. Maybe under another name?” She asks me.

“What’s Camilla’s second name?” I ask Harry.

“Erm… how about Ms. Camilla Wilson?” Harry asks her.

The woman taps on her keypad again then looks up at us.
“Perhaps you have the wrong hotel? Or date?” She asks us.

“I’ll take that as a no” Harry says gravely.

“I’m sorry” She tells him, although not looking it at all.

“Thanks” I say as Harry and I turn away.

“I thought we had him” Harry mutters thumping his head with his hand. “I thought we had the bastard” He mutters.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's quite boring but I can't make them find her that easily! That would be boring!
haha, so lets consider this as a filler?

Anybody catch McFLY on bbc sound/switch? Anybody notice Mr. Poynter's new piercing?
I personally think it looks f*cking amazing!

Anyways... Six comments on the last chapter.
Thanks all of you who commented!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

I know it took so long to get this out, but I have a good enough reason. Check out my journal and there's the reason.
I will update a bit more this weekend if I get the comments.

=]